Ratings for Dr. Henry Murray

To this man I owe so much more than my life, for it was him who come to my bedside in my darkest hour and told me we can do this.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Words are not enough!! Such an amazing man!!! I'll be forever in debt to this man!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

This doctor is the only reason i have 2 live children. He gave me hope where no obe else could. An amazing doctor and wonderful human being. I will be forever greatful.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Thank you doctor Murray for helping us with everything

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

If you are the same dr. On a specialised visit to Tamworth informing me of our MND twins back in 2011, 2 identical beautiful boys,one dying in utero at 25 weeks, him and his live brother were delivered vie emergency ceasarian section Monday 26 th December 2011 - at 32 weeks. Our little surviving twin is now 3 yrs and 1 week old- named Tarquin-Shane Thomas-Murray

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Fifteen years ago I was to lose my twins. They were extremely ill and the only option was extreme in hero surgery with a 98% chance of miscarriage. Henry saved them. He was one of the very few that could treat their condition. He was kind, consultative, compassionate and forthright. Even on my low days when there was nothing he could do he would come and read the paper at my bedside. He had tears in his eyes when he told me he had to deliver them extremely early. One is on track now to becoming a vet and the other a surgeon. The care offered by this doctor when EVERYONE had told me my children would not survive was amazing and to anyone considering an obstetrician this is your man. I will be forever grateful

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr Murray balanced the time our son remained in the womb against the time my wife could continue the pregnancy without suffering permanent damage to her internal organs when she developed preeclampsia. As a consequence both mother and child are healthy and strong. He also found the time to give us some emotional support during this decision making process. You can rely on him. Thankyou Dr Murray!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Ive known Dr Henry Murray since 1998 at Nepean Hospital. He stuck by me through years of heartache, then go on to have a lovely baby boy in 2003, who was named after Dr Murray my "Hero". Then went on and overseen my care during my chemotherapy in 2006. I can never thank him enough, was sad to loose him to the John Hunter Hospital. But no doubt he would be helping create little miracles up there too!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I recently suffered a miscarriage from an anmiocentsis not conducted by Dr Murray. Dr Murray looked after me a JHH, I could not speak more highly of him and the staff there the level of care and compassion I received was wonderful in a very hard situation, I would look to Dr Murray for care again if I do decide to try for another baby.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

this doctor seen me when other doctors said I'd never carry my baby to term and needed to come to terms with the fact that id lose this baby. Dr Murray got me to 36wks where my baby was delivered by him safe and sound. He then managed to get me through 3 more pregnancies and while yes I seen him fortnightly I felt he did what was best to get my babies here safely. I suffered a rare disorder that kept trying to abort my babies and while yes I did loss a baby I was not under the care of Dr Murray at the time. During my care with Dr Murray he was very supportive and helpful about my condition and made sure I understood everything that needed to be done. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a good hands on obgyn.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013