Ratings for Dr. Nancy M. Netter

Dr. Netter is a MDVIP doctor, which means you have to pay for access. But she is very much worth it. Best doctor I have ever had. Caring. Listens. Great follow up. I don't know what I'd do without her!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

When Dr. Netter moved to a the new $1500. practice I stopped seeing her. When I got my files for a new insurance company I found many errors in both typing and tests. My files were never updated to reflect how medical issues were resolved. She never showed interest in results during follow-up appointments. She was always in a hurry showing very little concern for me as a patient. She wanted to rush on to the next person to get her qota in for the day.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Netter after my other, wonderful, Dr. moved away. I was extremely happy with her until she joined this new group. As a relatively healthy individual, I cannot afford $1500.00 in addition to health insurance costs, especially when I make an average of 1 visit per year to a Dr. I'm so disappointed in her - I'm now searching for a new Dr.!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I started with Dr Netter after getting a total hysterectomy. I had a male doctor and he did not have a clue what I was going thur my hormones was out of wack. I went to her and she understood what I was going thur and she got me feeling back the way I needed to feel. I loved her and then I moved for 2 years and came back to find that she moved to some crazy practice where you have to paid 1500 a year for one visit. At the time I have no insurance or job. At lease I could go to her at the other practice and paid her alittle at a time. I am not looking for another doctor. I hate that she done this because I really liked her alot. Does anyone know of a really good women doctor that has not gone to this kind of health care?

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Netter is now charging $1,500 A YEAR just to use her services. This covers ONE visit. RUN!!! She is SO not worth it!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Netter operates by the band-aid approach. She fixes problems as they arise, instead of trying to practice preventative care. She knows very little about alternative medicine and care.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

This Dr is very knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

She is a very good primary physician. I refered to her by another medical professional. She takes time to listen and stays on top of continuous, as well as new health problems.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Dr. Nancy M. Netter's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Oxford