Ratings for Dr. S Glaze

Dr Glaze saved my life. I think i told her that i loved her every day when i saw her after my surgery. Dr Glaze is professional, knowlegable, kind and considerate and passionate about what she does. I am so thankful that i was able to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr Glaze saved my life 💖 after a long battle with CIN111 she finally got it all after 2 leep and lasers . Without here I would be battling cervical cancer

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

An oncologist holds an enormous amount of power over a patient's life and experience with the cancer treatment system. After having a terrifying start with an oncologist who made it difficult to get information or options and left me floundering with the main goal of our meeting being to get me to sign a surgical consent - one really good thing happened. I was passed on to Dr. Sarah Glaze for a second opinion. I met the first oncologist with my feet in the stirrups and my behind hanging out - how dehumanizing. Dr. Glaze introduced herself to me and my support team before we began and after examining me and laying out all of my test results she then got out her pen and drew a map of everything that my tests showed and explained everything, she also explained why she thought the way she did about the information we have. She answered all of our questions in a clear and easy to understand manner and then laid out several options where the first oncologist did none of these things and only insisted on radical surgery. I now feel that I have an oncologist who has made a plan with me and I feel safe to go forward with her. With the first oncologist I felt stripped of my right to my own body and any choice in my medical care. With Dr. Glaze the feeling that I was on the "cancer system conveyor belt" completely disappeared and the massive, overwhelming fear disappeared too. If you have to go through this cancer experience, the oncologist you go through it with can make all of the difference. I highly, highly, highly recommend Dr. Glaze.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015