Ratings for Dr. Kulli Poder

If this is the psychiatrist currently at dal, you're better off striking up a conversation with any inanimate object. Repeatedly asked the same questions, wouldn't look at interactions between meds and actually tried to put me down for exploring all resources for trauma help. I walked out stuttering "I can't even..." IT IS NOT OKAY TO PUT PEOPLE DOWN FOR GETTING TRAUMA HELP! Btw, look up the benefits of cannabis for PTSD before judging (exogenous cannabinoids are beneficial because PTSD reduces the amount of endocannabinoids the body produces which is why ingesting an agonist is so helpful). Also, if someone has PTSD and borderline PD on their chart, the former is the correct diagnosis. I don't know why so many mental health professionals see that then treat trauma survivors terribly then attribute it to the fact the person is "borderline" when they get fed up with someone treating them like garbage. Sorry it's so inconvenient I was abused as a child and raped so many times in adolescence.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Very helpful and understanding! I've seen 4 psychiatrists now and she is definitely the best I've seen.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

This doctor is useless. I went in with depression yet she refused to put me on meds. I came out feeling more hopeless then before I went in. The mental health department will be better once this quack retires.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

This dr. labels her patients. She has no bed side manner. She talks in riddles. She questions the use of being on psychiatric meds. etc

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Absolutely horrible. The worst Pdoc I have ever seen. Asks the same questions repeatedly, does not listen to, or address, concerns. No progress whatsoever has been made since I began seeing her a great amount of time ago. Very off putting, no helpful input at all, brushes off lingering & treatment resistant problems. I would be very interested to see the statistics of recovery / improvement in her patients.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I was very surprised to read the previous review as my experience with Dr. Poder has been excellent. She is punctual, very easy to talk to, listens well, never makes you feel pushed for time and she has a kind disposition. I have been very fortunate to have had great Drs. that I had at the MHC.Unfortunately, Dr. Poder is leaving in August and I am hoping for another great Dr.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Very narrow minded and labels clients which is not helpful.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013