I have had issues from a back injury for ten (10) years now. I was looking for a new doctor and made an appointment to see Dr. Pittman. I didn't like what she had to tell me at first, but now after following her orders for diet and medication I am seeing some positive results. She treated the cause not the symptom which is such a refreshing way to do things. The only draw back was that I had trouble getting my new prescriptions ordered, someone dropped the ball on that. I am now on less medicine and feel more awake and have less pain than I have experienced in quite awhile. Thank you Dr. Pittman.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Lynn A. Pittman's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.thebestweightlosssolution.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "47801" to "19406". Address has been updated from "None" to "1030 Continental Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18775577409".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have had issues from a back injury for ten (10) years now. I was looking for a new doctor and made an appointment to see Dr. Pittman. I didn't like what she..."

November 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3608400'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Lynn&quot; to &quot;Lynn A.&quot;

October 21, 2013
  • State changed from &quot;IN&quot; to &quot;IL&quot;

• State changed from &quot;IN&quot; to &quot;IL&quot;

June 21, 2013
  • City changed from &quot;TERRE HAUTE&quot; to &quot;OLNEY&quot;, State changed from &quot;IN&quot; to &quot;IL&quot;

Top Hospitals in Olney, IL