Ratings for Dr. Ali Ghahreman

After suffering chronic pain for several years, I am now pain free and have wonderful range of movement. I felt very safe in Dr Ali’s capable hands.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

I have no doubt about the safety of my life in the hands of doctor Ghahreman.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Extremely professional in complex spinal surgery including his staff and shows genuine care directly with patients.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

test test tes t asdftest test tes t asdftest test tes t asdf

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr Ali Ghahreman has a special place in our lives. He gave quality back to my life. Cannot say enough in his admiration.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr Ali Ghahreman is truly an expert in his field but also an extremely kind and compassionate man. He operated on my cervical spine in February and I have recovered very well with all my pre-op pain gone. I felt he really cared about me as a patient and would highly recommended him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Due to my fear of ending up a Paraplegic I put off having a operation. Despite trying everything from Hydrotherapy to exercise ect My physiotherapist suggested it's time to see a surgeon. As my life quality was so bad I thought I have nothing to lose now. I asked my physo who she would recommend she didn't hesitate in recommending Dr. Ghahreman because in her profession she has vast & intimate knowledge of people with back problems. My decision was made when the physo's receptionist told me her mother had similar fear as myself. However she did let Dr. Ghahreman had operated on her back and she is now enjoying life like she hasn't enjoyed in years. When I see Dr. Dhahreman's his knowledge and understanding of my fears, was answered in a professional manner that a layman like myself could understand, which did give me the confidence to put my life's future in his very capable hands. I just wish I had seen him 10 years earlier and not waisted those valuable younger years. I can't words to thank him enough for giving me my life back as he did for my physo's receptionist's mother. Finally his most import gift I felt he really about me on a personal level.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better surgeon. After 2.5 years of chronic pain and trialing all sorts of pain relief interventions, Dr Ghahreman decides to fuse my L5/S1 and replace my L4/L5. Surgery took 8.5 hours and I’ve never felt better. Rest assured you’d be in good hands with Dr Ghahreman.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Ghahreman removed a grade 4 glioma from my brain 5yrs ago. After chemo and radiation therapy I have no recurrence of the disease. I have no complications from the surgery and for ever great full that he saved my life. I would highly recommend this kind and caring surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

A very confident and confidence inspiring surgeon with a caring touch!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017