Ratings for Dr. Ali Ghahreman

Dr Ghahreman provides comprehensive conservative and operative treatment for a wide range of neurological condition. He is a truly gentleman, humble, a nice human being, very caring and good listener, very knowledgeable and attentive. As I have seen the review many patients have been happy with him. I highly recommend everyone to see this doctor first.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

I have dealt with debilitating pain for 42 years since the age of 14 when I fractured my back in a barefoot water-skiing accident. After spending thousands upon thousands of dollars over the years on physio, chiro, massage and 5 radio frequency ablations as well as psychologists, psychiatrists and pain clinics that were meant to help me but all didn't. I decided to visit Dr Ali Ghahreman from Prime Neurosurgery at St George Private Hospital as I was at the end of my rope due to osteoarthritis, a complete loss of 1 disc and extreme, indescribable pain. At the age of 56, just over 6 weeks ago I had a spinal fusion with titanium rods and screws put in as well as had 2 titanium cages with my own bone inserted between my vertebrae inside the cages. I am now able to sleep pain free for the first time in my life since the accident and walk upright again without severe pain. Dr. Ali Ghahreman is the most charitable, friendly, caring and personable doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He took the time to explain everything fully to me and point out exactly where my pain was coming from and what had to be done. For this I owe him so much more than just a thank you! Dr Ghahreman has given me quality of life again that I thought I would never have after suffering for 42 years. The very next day after the operation I was able to stand up and walk and I have never looked back. I am now walking 1.2 kilometres twice a day as well as concentration on building my core muscles up. I thank him from the bottom of my heart. He deserves a medal for what he is doing for patients.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

After suffering chronic pain for several years, I am now pain free and have wonderful range of movement. I felt very safe in Dr Ali’s capable hands.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

I have no doubt about the safety of my life in the hands of doctor Ghahreman.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Extremely professional in complex spinal surgery including his staff and shows genuine care directly with patients.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

test test tes t asdftest test tes t asdftest test tes t asdf

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr Ali Ghahreman has a special place in our lives. He gave quality back to my life. Cannot say enough in his admiration.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr Ali Ghahreman is truly an expert in his field but also an extremely kind and compassionate man. He operated on my cervical spine in February and I have recovered very well with all my pre-op pain gone. I felt he really cared about me as a patient and would highly recommended him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Due to my fear of ending up a Paraplegic I put off having a operation. Despite trying everything from Hydrotherapy to exercise ect My physiotherapist suggested it's time to see a surgeon. As my life quality was so bad I thought I have nothing to lose now. I asked my physo who she would recommend she didn't hesitate in recommending Dr. Ghahreman because in her profession she has vast & intimate knowledge of people with back problems. My decision was made when the physo's receptionist told me her mother had similar fear as myself. However she did let Dr. Ghahreman had operated on her back and she is now enjoying life like she hasn't enjoyed in years. When I see Dr. Dhahreman's his knowledge and understanding of my fears, was answered in a professional manner that a layman like myself could understand, which did give me the confidence to put my life's future in his very capable hands. I just wish I had seen him 10 years earlier and not waisted those valuable younger years. I can't words to thank him enough for giving me my life back as he did for my physo's receptionist's mother. Finally his most import gift I felt he really about me on a personal level.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better surgeon. After 2.5 years of chronic pain and trialing all sorts of pain relief interventions, Dr Ghahreman decides to fuse my L5/S1 and replace my L4/L5. Surgery took 8.5 hours and I’ve never felt better. Rest assured you’d be in good hands with Dr Ghahreman.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Ali Ghahreman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.