Ratings for Dr. Ali Ghahreman

A very confident and confidence inspiring surgeon with a caring touch!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I like him. he is one of the best Dr. in The World. Cheers

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

A beautiful man with a beautiful heart. God working through his fingers.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

After an epileptic seizure in early January of 2017, a CT scan revealed a meningioma the size of a tennis ball inside my skull. Luckily at this point I came into contact with Dr. Ghahreman. After the diagnosis I was a little despondent. I didn't like my chances. But the brilliant attitude of Dr. Ghahreman and his staff forced me to get my chin back up. As above so below. 10 hours of brain surgery, the untangling of hundreds of interconnecting blood vessels, it boggles my mind, thanks to Dr. Ghahreman. I cannot praise this man highly enough. Were I to possess the riches of avarice I could never repay the debt I owe him. But don't expect an overly charismatic figure. Competence does not require charisma. Nothing succeeds like success.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Ghahreman is a fantastic Neurosurgeon, one who listens to his patient and then decides the best action to take. He explains everything in clear English and at all times talks to you to know what you the patient is expecting and wants. His secretary is also a blessing and is always so helpful in getting things arranged and ever so happy. I have had three operations with Dr Ghahreman and all three positive results over the last two years. Thank you Dr Ghahreman, I am blessed to have been referred to you!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Had 3 surgery before I went to see him 12 yrs of suffering , 2014 he operate on l3,4,5 , can't say thank you enough he gave me my life back bless him to all of us intelligent young dr thank you with all my heart 3 yrs now I'm so great full to him love him with all my heart .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I saw Dr Ghahreman on the 16th Nov., on referral from my GP, in regards to bulged disc and stenosis on L4/L5 ,with pain and numbness radiating down my right leg After carefully and patiently explaining the nature of the the problems including discussions on minimal invasive spine surgery, I decided to go ahead with the surgery. Two weeks after that, Dr Ghahreman rang me to inquire how I was feeling. I was taken aback by his concern for my welfare even before the surgery. After seeing him the next day , he decided that with some improvement in my symptoms, that we should postpone my surgery till I become 'qualified' again to be a candidate for surgery. Dr Ali Ghahreman is indeed a kind caring and warm human being. Something very rare indeed in the 'professional' world. Thank you, Dr Ghahreman, for showing me the human side .I would highly recommend this intelligent,caring warm and professional neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Ghahreman words will never be enough , having rods & screws in my L5/S1 on the 19th may what a difference it has made to my life. What a beautiful & understanding Dr. lovely bedside manner I know I gave you a difficult time with trying to help me but I would just like say a very big Thankyou for not giving up on me & trying everything you could to help me. You are an amazing Dr & I Thankyou with all my heart my life now is slowly getting back to normal after my operation, I am forever greatful to you for trying everything you could to help me. I have recommended Dr Ghahreman to many of my friends who have also been very impressed with what a lovely & informative man Dr Ghahreman is. I would highly recommend Dr Ghahreman very caring & beautiful man Thankyou so very much Kim Vujica

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr Ali G, operated on my Dad after a surfing accident. In what was a stressful situation for our family, Dr Ali was compassionate, informative and comforting. He was very accomodating of our endless stream of queries and concerns and at one point phoned us at midnight to follow up and ensure we were comfortable with the impending surgery. We were very impressed with Dr Ali and appreciate everything he has done. My dad has completely recovered from his broken back. We will be forever grateful and recommend Dr Ali with confidence.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I had a disc replacement on the 17th of December 2015. Despite suffering severe back pain for 6 years. I couldn't sit, stand, walk, or do anything without screaming. Im now pain free. He is amazing. He explains everything very well.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016