Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Anderson

I believe he is a good Dr., he just can't run an office. He talks more about his ex wife, kids, current girlfriend and their child more than anything. He is late by an hour or so alot of the time and some days he doesn't come in at all. You have probably been in his office already for an hour! He likes to call his patients "Southern Hillbillies" that know not one thing, but yet he made alot of money off these so called "Southern Hillbillies"!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

When I went into the office my wait was 3 hours. Dr. Anderson had obviously had a bad day and referred to his patients being uneducated hillbillies. He did not listen to my concerns but stayed in the room ranting about his personal problems for over 45 minutes. He took about 10 min to check me and then billed my insurance for extended visit which was not the case unless he was billing for his therapy session. If you are considering seeing this provider you should go to his responsicare website and read his pontifications. They truly are the writings of a mentally disturbed individual. I would not be suprised if he doesn't end up in a mental institution. It should also be noted that he referred to his staff as idiots without a brain and stated women were good for on thing and once they hit 30 years old even that was gone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

The last straw for me and my family(and we were some of his very 1st patients when he came to Decatur) was being told that he could not see us when we were so sick that we were missing work. We were told he was booked up and we needed to go to the emergency room. So much for a family doctor who cares! Also - he let us know that he disagreed with some medical choices that we made just because they did not fit with his philosophy of proper care.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Dr. Anderson takes the time to actually listen. It was a relief to finally find a doctor that did not rush me out the door. He has helped me tremendously.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

The nurse, Melody, is absolutely wonderful. However the rest of the staff is very unorganized. Due to the fact of misplaced and uncommunicated information to his staff by me, I was dismissed from his practice for a very stupid reason. The reason was all due to a misunderstanding that would not have been a misunderstanding had the staff relayed the messages to him. He called me his friend on numerous occasions, but sent me a certified letter dismissing me from his practice without as much as a phone call. I am still hurt to this day. Be careful. Make sure everything is in writing and that he acknowledges everything--unless Melody handles the situation and then you are AOK!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Anderson is a knowledgable and caring doctor.Takes time to listen and you do not feel rushed.Dosen't mind to hear your input on you conditions. Wait time is not so bad.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Dr. Anderson is wonderful, not only did he take the time that was needed with my office visit, he is not bad on the eyes. I will be telling everyone I know about my new caring, helpful and smart MD.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

The practice is moving to a larger building. There is a new nurse-practitioner that is helping with the delays. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

I am glad I found Dr. Anderson. I had bad luck with 2 previous Doctors and then I made an appointment with him. He has been there for me on weekends and at night when I have had blood sugar problems. His staff is also great. They about have to be to put up with me.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

I went to Dr. Anderson for a little over a year. The wait to see him is unreal. Plan on waitng 45 min. to 2 hours. His staff, well there's nothing special there. Don't expect for him to remember who you are until he delves into his computer. He has too many patients for you to feel special. Even if you come twice a month for over a year. He is not going to remember you or what your there for. He will however get you to come in as often as possible so he can bill your insurance for the visit. He's a very nice guy, I will give him that. But he just is not the doctor for me. I would not recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Dr. Scott A. Anderson's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Sturgeon Bay, WI