Ratings for Dr. Anita Mohan

Choosing a gynecologist to bring your prince/princess into this world isn’t an easy task. My husband & I choose to go to fortis hospital as that is the nearest hospital from home and selected Dr. Anita K Mohan based on the reviews on the web. Initially we were not sure if we did the right thing, but it is the best decision we made. Mine was a complicated case considering the position of my baby while at 39 weeks, despite she handled the case so carefully that I had a normal delivery (she rushed to the hospital as my baby ‘s heart beat wasn’t stable and she stayed all night in the hospital while my labor was in progress, how many doctors would do this?). She is very strict about the regime to be followed during the course of your pregnancy (weight gain, diet etc.) and I guess this is the exact reason everything went well. Otherwise the way she interacts with confidence, care and her awesome wit & sarcasm makes it a joy and that also builds up the confidence in you too. Her expertise, care, guidance and transparency made my complete pregnancy journey a smooth one. I thought it is important to share this as it might help someone in choosing a right gynecologist.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I had a baby on 29th Dec 2013 at Fortis, Bannarghata Road, Bangalore. I was consulting Dr. Gayathri Kamath. Dr. Anita K Mohan took the responsibility of delivering the baby. On a Sunday, though it was a holiday, Dr Anita was quick to arrive at the hospital as soon as she was informed. She kept on guiding the other junior doctors over phone till she arrived. Me and my husband found both the doctors amazing. They are cool headed, very very supportive, quite knowledgeable. We had wanted a normal delivery, and Dr. Anita got it done. Both the doctors provide personal touch to the patients, they respond to emails, answer queries.?

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014