Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Doherty

Such an amazing Doctor! He is very caring and understanding. I went to get a breast biopsy and he was the attending radiologist. I have a terrible fear of needles and he was very understanding about it. He explained the whole procedure and every step before we even started and did so in a way a patient can understand, no medical terms thrown in :) I had my eyes closed the whole procedure and he talked to me the whole time in regards to what he was doing and helped me to stay distracted with conversation. The nurse he worked with was also amazing. Both went above and beyond in regards to care and attention. Such an amazing doctor and nurse!! :D

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr.Doherty performed a breast biopsy for me and he saved my life. The lesion was very difficult to sample, small and hiding and he managed to obtain the best sample for diagnosis. He is compassionate and kind, attentive to detail and his surgical skills are pristine. I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Extremely caring knowledgeable and empathic. He couldn't have been more helpful.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Very knowledgeable, caring and approachable. Excellent teacher.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

One of the nicest Doctors I have ever had dealings with. Dr. Geoff Doherty is a very kind and sincere man and a wonderful bedside manner which you don't find in a lot of doctors today. Thank you for making me feel very comfortable during my procedure at the Ottawa Hospital in May 2013.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

They very, very best physician we (my wife and I)have every had the please to meet and speak with.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013