Ratings for Dr. Ellameh Allamehzadeh

I saw Dr. Ellie for the first time two weeks ago. I had not seen a dentist in years due to my fear of dental work and dentist all together. My previous dentist did not have good bedside manner. From the minute I stepped into Dr. Ellie's office I was greeted by her smiling front office receptionist and felt right at home as the waiting room did not look like an ordinary office. When I went back to the exam chair Dr. Ellie with her beautiful big smile came and greeted me and went over my x-rays and recommendations of treatment necessary for me. I started teeth cleaning & a filling of two teeth the same day and was suprisingly pain free and Dr. Ellie's gentle touch and bedside manner made everything more soothing. The best part of my dental experience was that I got to choose the movie of my liking to watch during my treatment. I recommend Dr. Ellie's Gentle Dentistry to everyone. Thanks Dr. Ellie and staff for taking away my fear of dentist and dental work.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013