Ratings for Dr. Bradley Mar

Amazing service. Beyond excellence. Dr. Mar was professional and he was very knowledgeable at what he was doing. I will always go back and no other place.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr Mar is amazing! He's intelligent , caring and very fair and professional I'm glad my family dentist referred me to the best " Endodontist in town" ! Super satisfied with his fantastic work. Great staff as well. Keep up the excellent work!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Awesome dentist, Dr. Mar is one of the best known specialists in Vancouver. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Believe me.....I've had a lifetime of dental visits & work. Dr. Mar is one of the best. Patient, understanding, knowledgeable & caring.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

About two years ago (2009) I saw Dr. Mar for the first time. He was professional, caring and polite. Dr. Mar takes a pride in his work. On that visit, he couldn't save my tooth because of the cracked root caused by a forcefully inserted stem by another dentist. On my second visit I even didn't ask my dentist for a referral, because I didn't need my lousy dentist’s opinion, I knew that the only specialist (I was lucky to have a referral for an excellent specialist) can help me. Unfortunately, I don’t have experience with another endodontist to compare though. My second visit was last November. So far the tooth I thought had to go is holding and improving. I had a bad infection at the roots so the bone was really rotten. Now the condition is steadily improving. I think that Dr. Mar saved that tooth. I know that my opinion of him is upbeat, but that is how I feel about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013