Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Krmpotic

I highly recommend Dr Krmpotic, she is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, friendly and AMAZING with children! She takes the time to get to explain what she is doing while she examines you and is happy to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Always a great experience at this friendly clinic. Highly recommend for their knowledge and great eye care. Thxs Dr. Krmpotic

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Krmpotic is awesome. Actually seems to want to answer any questions and get to know you

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Why would you go anywhere else...Dr Krmpotic is simply the best eye doctor ever....she actually cares and took the time to listen to my concerns ...absolutely the best eye care I ever received..... would absolutely recommend her to anyone that wants excellent eye care.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Fantastic staff and optometrist! I have never had such a thorough exam and felt like I finally knew what was going on in my eye exam versus simply being told to read the letters on the wall. She listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and took her time. I really appreciated the knowledge she gave me on healthy eyes and good care for them. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Wonderful Optometrist! She was so fantastic with my children they didn't want to leave. Very professional but yet personal! Will be recommending her to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Kim was great, very thorough, did not feel rushed through. Extremely caring and knowledgeable, and she is a knockout!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Great all around office, and Dr. Krmpotic is easily the best Optometrist I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Krmpotic provided me with one of the most thorough professional exams I have ever had. Her ability to explain exactly what is going on with my vision was easy to understand and made complete sense. I was told I was never going to be able to see out of my left eye again until Dr. Krmpotic offered me a new alternative. I am go so grateful to her!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Felt totally at ease although I don't like going to the eye doctor. She's very knowledgeable and is incredibly kind. She was so great with my daughter she now wants to be an eye doctor like Dr. Kim

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013