Ratings for Dr. Christina O'day

Why do most doctors have big egos? Do they actually want to help people or is it all about money? It seems that Obgyns only seem to care if you're having a baby. Not all women need to have children and some women can't have children but of course, routine office visits, ultrasounds, and delivering babies do pay more. As well as performing surgeries. The physicians know what to code for billing. They also know which codes pay more. I came to Dr. O'day for help and in a lot of pain. I saw Dr. Ackerman before seeing her. He didn't care to hear what I had to say. He didn't care about me and neither did she. Dr. O'day you performed a surgery on me and didn't think to tell me the following... By doing this surgery, it will r/o anything including cancers. You didn't explain anything. You didn't give me any reinsurance or answers. You just agreed to a surgery because it paid more. If you really thought I had nothing, like you told my husband, then why do the surgery. Your plan after my surgery was to let me go if your surgery didn't help. Which it didn't. You couldn't think outside the box and work a little harder. You just wanted to feed me birth-control pills and send me on my way with no answers and still in pain. Dr. O'day you are rude. I would say things to you and if you didn't like what I said you gave me attitude. Your ego is huge. You seem to think you are the only intelligent person in this world. You do not know how to explain anything. You need to learn some bedside manners and real compassionate not fake. I think your a phony. I asked you a question one time and you really didn't have an answer for me. You come up with the idea that maybe I had chlamydia at one point. No, maybe you had chlamydia at one point and that's why you're so bitter. I have never had an abnormal Pap or tested positive for Hpv. I recommend you take a class on how to treat her patients, so that in the future, you don't get bad reviews. P. S Remember to write your patients prescriptions out prior to surgery. That way if you mess up the rx, it can be fixed before surgery and the patient can have their medications that are needed and not have to be in pain because you messed up the prescription.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr.O'day Hernandez, Cristina is such a great dr.Shes so understanding and nice but most of all she made me feel comfortable. Her office is always clean and her staff was so nice and respectfull.I highly recommend Dr.O'Day Hernandez, Cristina and her father they are awsome dr. Yes I was a real patien of hers. If my ins woudnt have changed I would still continue to be seen by her.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013