You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Aleksander Olsen

My mom, who is fighting cancer right now received one of these scammy things.. Again about Hilda the cleaning lady who discovered the fountain of youth in a fish tank. This guy is full of it, this is a scam. I've been reading other peoples stories, many have received envelopes with brochures of all different kinds all making promises they can't keep if you send them $180! Don't do it.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

My envelope wasn't small and pink, it was a larger fake-courier looking thing. Had a booklet about...salmon in it? I didn't even look through it, immediately threw it out. Little note in it said this Richard person has tried to send me this "book" many times, which is of course not true.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I too received an envelope today from this person. 2340 Mira Mar Avenue, Long Beach CA 90815! There is a smell that emanates from the brochure. I resealed the envelope, and placed one of my personal labels that reads in bold red capital letters: REFUSED _ RETURN TO SENDER angled across my name. I am told that when this notice is affixed to an envelope - the sender must pay return postage. I do not know if it is true - but whenever I affix my label I never receive another from that sender. When I run out of envelopes - I use a red felt tip pen.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I received the "Pink Envelope" today and on opening was just about bowled over by the AWFUL toxic smell of the brochure. Within 2 minutes I had a blinding headache. I should note that I am not prone to headaches and while I am sensitive to chemicals, it usually takes a good half hour for a reaction. I have place the envelope and it's contents in 2 plastic bags and can STILL smell it! I want to know how this man got my name and address. I want to know how he can be stopped, and if he is a real doctor why is he doing this?

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I too, in Canada, received a pink envelope. I was curious as I didn't know anyone in California and the writing was very childlike. If I receive any more of these I'll take the advice of one person and phone their 800 number. It's bad enough to get phishing and spam emails but now we're being inundated at the post office as well. I wonder how much it costs "someone" to pay the postage on these little pink envelopes. I doubt it comes from any legitimate source. Maybe there is mail fraud here somewhere?

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

These pink envelopes with Arctic Ruby Oil brochure are now seen in Canada, thanks to Dr. Olsen's persistence. I have no idea what this Dr's medical skills are, but he definitely has plenty of free time if his business is sending such spam with handwritten mailing addresses across North America...

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Just received a small pink envelope, with a return address label “A. Olsen 2340 Mira Mar Ave. long Beach, CA 90815”, hand-addressed to me. Contained a small signed office note “From the Desk of Dr. Aleksander Olsen”, addressing me by my first name (I don’t even know the man!): “If you care about your health and appearance, read this book. It will change your life.” The accompanying “book” was a tiny 32 page booklet titled “ARCTIC RUBY OIL”. Hmm... I immediately checked with the Los Angeles branch of BBB. Here is the result: http://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/health-and-diet-products-retail/immunocorp-in-long-beach-ca-100011560 Gee, too bad ... my health is poor (cancer survivor), my appearance is poor (at 74), my visceral fat is huge (200 lb) - but I shall for ever and ever be deprived of the benefits of the Arctic Snake Oil Made in USA... ;-( :-)

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I too like everyone here received a weird letter with a booklet about Immuderm. How did these people get my home address. My little story was about Hilda, a cleaning lady, who was cleaning a fish take that had B-1/3-1/6 glucan and found the fountain of youth by using the water from the tank on her face, and then became young again. Hmmm...if it sounds too good to be true it probably is, and after reading these reviews and hearing about all of these other "little story booklets" that this guy has conjured up. He is without a doubt an untrustworthy person that is just trying to make a quick buck rather than actually trying to help people. Very thoughtful scam...almost got me, but you didn't! Better luck next time.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Total and complete scam - total, total, total. What a joke!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Aleksander Olsen's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My mom, who is fighting cancer right now received one of these scammy things.. Again about Hilda the cleaning lady who discovered the fountain of youth in a fis..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My envelope wasn't small and pink, it was a larger fake-courier looking thing. Had a booklet about...salmon in it? I didn't even look through it, immediately th..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Such a scam I'm 30 and got this letter sent to an address I don't use for mail. I guess Norway is the new Nigeria"

July 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.uscnorriscancerhospital.org/doctor/bio/view/72064". Postal Code has been updated from "90745" to "90089". Address has been updated from "None" to "1441 Eastlake Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13238653000".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I too received an envelope today from this person. 2340 Mira Mar Avenue, Long Beach CA 90815! There is a smell that emanates from the brochure. I resealed the..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I received the "Pink Envelope" today and on opening was just about bowled over by the AWFUL toxic smell of the brochure. Within 2 minutes I had a blinding heada..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I too, in Canada, received a pink envelope. I was curious as I didn't know anyone in California and the writing was very childlike. If I receive any more of th..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "These pink envelopes with Arctic Ruby Oil brochure are now seen in Canada, thanks to Dr. Olsen's persistence. I have no idea what this Dr's medical skills are,..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Just received a small pink envelope, with a return address label “A. Olsen 2340 Mira Mar Ave. long Beach, CA 90815”, hand-addressed to me. Contained a small s..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I too like everyone here received a weird letter with a booklet about Immuderm. How did these people get my home address. My little story was about Hilda, a cle..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Total and complete scam - total, total, total. What a joke!!"

February 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Received same pink envelope. Called this number 800-446-3063 and asked to be removed from the mailing list. We'll see if that happens. I asked who Aleksander Ol..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Like everyone else, I got a blue envelope in the mail today from Aleksander Olsen in Long Beach, CA. It was hand addressed in juvenile penmanship. At first I..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Don't know how this place got my son's address, but very cruel sending someone with a sickness that makes him lose unwanted weight every week a weight loss pill..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Just received same small pink envelope with "personal" letter stating if I care about my health and appearance, read this book... Enclosed was small booklet tit..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I found an affective way of dealing with these people. Call their number, 800-446-3063 repeatedly and hang up every time and do it again and again and again. ..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Also received hand written blue envelope, in Texas, for face cream Immuderm, priced at $89.95"

November 25, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I just received the same suspicious envelope regarding Arctiv Ruby Oil to reduce belly fat. I didnt give out my information either to a DR. ALEKSANDER OLSEN in..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Received a hand written lavender envelope with same memo as the one everyone else received along with a booklet selling Immuderm skin cream. Dont know if this i..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I just got this in the mail in a pink envelope that looked largely suspicious from the moment I laid my eyes on the kindergarten-looking written letters of my n..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I too got a personally addressed letter. BEWARE. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ. Scam alert. I DID NOT give my name or address either."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I got a personally addressed letter from this quack saying "If you care about your health and your appearance, read this book" which was a sales pitch pamphlet...."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "So I just received some strange letter, apparently I'm not the only one! How did you even get my address? Creepy..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Like my fellow Canadian, no reason at all should I be receiving anything from Dr. Olsen. Need to be removed from the mailing list at once."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Like many of the other commenters, I live in canada. There is absolutely no reason why I should be receiving booklets from an unheard of doctor in California. W..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Get me off your mailling list just got 2 booklets in the mail!! I don't know who you are or how you got my name or address as I live in canada SCAM"

October 28, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I received the booklet in a handwritten and addressed light blue envelope. Seriously dude if you are going to pull off this scam, you need to use business envel..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is appalling my 86 year old mother was just preyed upon by this immoral person calling themselves a doctor. I was present when she opened an envelope that ..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!! POS!"

October 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Take my name off your mailing list. Don't know you, nor do I live in the same state. Peddle your cream somewhere else. Aging is a natural thing, live with it! W..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "SENT ME A DUMB PAMPHLET IN THE MAIL. GET ME OFF YOUR MAILING LIST"

October 21, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My 84 year old mother-in-law received the same garbage in the mail. A hand addressed envelope to her at the assisted living facility she resides in. How low..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I did also received a letter with a booklet for this person Aleksander Olsen... my main concern, how did she get our adress, we live in canada, the only way I c..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My 93yo mother in the Midwest was contacted by the doctor. I suspect his motives."

September 30, 2014