Ratings for Dr. M. Teixeira

I had the misfortune of ending up in emergency at NRGH but was so extremely fortunate to have Dr. Marc as my attending physician. Compassionate, caring, informative, and down-to-earth. An excellent practitioner!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

After suffering for over 5 years with so much pain from a motor vehicle accident and being brushed off I saw this caring doctor last night who showed me that their are still good doctors around he gave me hope and I want to thank him from the bottom of my heart for helping me I will never forget what he did for me I wish we had more doctors like him 💜

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

An exceptional doctor, very intelligent, careful, thoughtful, thorough, and complete. He takes the time needed, listens, stays with it all the way, and handled me cleverly, with insight and dignity. I felt well cared for and respected. I was left with the feeling that he cared for me and wanted the best for me... how great is that!!!???

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Good guy, caring and careful - went the extra mile for me to make sure I was ok - thanks

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Very kind, caring, knowledgeable and took time to explain what was going on in his examination of me at NRGH Emergency. A great bedside manner for a busy dr.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Very kind, knowledgeable, and thorough in my father's examination at Emergency. He has the best demeanor of any doctor we've encountered and immediately made us feel that we were in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Very nice doctor in emergency in NRGH. I felt like I have a plan if my daughter's stomach ache doesn't go away. He was very informative.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013