Ratings for Dr. Banafsheh Peyvandi

I recommend this doctor. She is very kind and her staff are helpful. These negative comments are overreacting and I definitely think she is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I really like her being at VivaCare, I never have a problem getting in and I really like her staff they are very accommodating to me.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I would be skeptical of the positive reviews after I saw that she rated HERSELF on this same site and called herself the best Dr in Canada!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

A very warm and caring physician who takes time to listen.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I think she has to keep moving around to other cities because she's awful.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

This is not a Dr..she is rude ...peyvandi should find another job..Dr. are suppose to care take care of you but not this peyvandi..she had me crying ,didn't care wait pain lm in..she put it as lm making it up..Useless peyvandi..she should be a meat cuter at they don't feel pain....wish my Dr didn't retire..she was a caring Dr..

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Well Dr. Peyvandi is great....i have improved my health just after being with Dr. Peyvandi.....

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

If I could put zero stars I would. This evening I would like to talk about Dr. Peyvandi. This women has problems. She is never on time, she is rude, cocky, and when I went to see her the other day, she was so aggressive that I was scared something would happen to me. I went in for an appointment the other day to talk about how I had been trying to get a hold of her for a couple of weeks, and also some questions and concerns about a medication I am trying to get off of that I had been taking for my extremely painful back problems. When she walked in she had not looked at my chart , and did not remember me from our last appointment, which I thought was a little odd. I pointed out a couple things we had talked about previously, and how my prescription she gave me didn't seem right..she just snapped. She basically accused me of being a liar, a drug addict, and then pointed at me with a disgusting look on her face and said "you will never get better looking like that." I am disgusted and shocked with this behaviour. She scared the cr*p out of me and said all of this in front of my 5 year old child, who now thinks doctors are bad people. It's safe to say I left in tears. This woman has something wrong with her, and should be suspended from her practice. I do NOT recommend anyone to go see her. She is a horrible excuse for a doctor and now I am trying to emotionally recover from the situation.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

This doctor is extremely aggressive and a bully. She doesn't like to be wrong (when she is wrong) and is very unorganized. She was verbally abusive with me and I left the office crying. I already feel very nervous of people in the health field, so this has made things 10x worse. I would never recommend on my life for anyone to see this lady, she has a few screws loose.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

DR.PEYVANDI IS INDEED A VERY WARM HELPFUL FEMALE DOCTOR..SHE WILL ASSIST AND EXPLAIN YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. FOR ME SHE IS A GREAT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR IN MACHANDA CLINIC IN SURREY.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016