Ratings for Kirsten Almon

Dr. Almon is the best! she has helped me with my skin and knee issues and helped me to qualify to run Boston marathon. Thanks a million Dr. Almon!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

Dr. Almond has been absolutely amazing! She has helped me with my overall health and wellbeing. I have more energy and have been able to reduce my stress levels. She has also been so helpful with my pregnancy making me feel the best I can be! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Dr. Almon has been a life changer for me as far as my health! She has helped me to maintain optimal health and beyond! As a 61 year old patient she has been able to help me maximize my energy levels, helped me with menopausal symptoms, allergies, tinnitus and my overall general well being! I feel that through my Naturopath Kirsten and Chiropractic, I have a pretty awesome & healthy life! Thank you for contributing to my optimal Health Kirsten!!! You’re Amazing!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Dr. Almon helped me so much! My husband and I were having trouble with our fertility and she was able to get to the bottom of the issue! With acupuncture and lots of other wonderful suggestions we were able to get pregnant! I feel great and am so grateful. thank you

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

I am so grateful that I met Dr. Almon about 12 years ago and that she is one of my health care professionals. She has helped me tremendously with various health issues and was a great support in helping me get through a major surgery. She is very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable with natural remedies, supplements and nutrition. I have learned so much from her about how to be in tune with keeping myself as healthy as possible. Her office staff are very friendly and it is always a pleasure to go for my appointments!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Dr Almon has supported me through 3 pregnancies helping ease the acid reflex that plagued me every pregnancy. She helped me support and strengthen my body so that my births were as uncomplicated as possible (home births) she has assisted myself and my kids since then with food allergies, digestion issues, migraines and general health. I recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking to improve their current condition and supplement their health care as she works well with all medical professionals, partnering with them to provide the best care possible. I wouldn't trust my heath to anyone else. Her personality puts me instantly at ease, she explains conditions and remedies in a way that is clear and understandable. Thank you Dr. Almon for improving my health and the health of my children.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Dr Almon has been a tremendous help to me with my general health as well as specialty illnesses. She has been puzzled and amazed at the challenges presented at each visit and she been able to provide the appropriate supplements to solve the issues at hand. She is easily available and always ready to listen and respect the description presented at each visit. I am very grateful for her support over many years. Thanks so much. Dorothea Phair

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

I did a cleanse with Dr. Almon and she was phenomenal. She's a wealth of information, very generous with her time, sharing knowledge and making the cleanse feel 100% doable. She's professional yet very personable, has no judgement, just good suggestions and is great at what she does. Plus she is very responsive and always happy to help. Kirsten is generous with recipes and ideas of how to apply the concepts she's sharing/teaching to support success. It's also very reassuring that Kirsten walks her talk. I would recommend anyone see Kirsten. Thanks, Cari Marotta

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Dr. Almon has been an invaluable part of my support team, from pregnancy to post natal to ongoing health concerns with my children. I couldn’t be happier with her attentive and compassionate approach to healthcare. Her knowledge and use of resources have been key to overcoming our health challenges. Thank you Dr Almon for being the kind of doctor I have always searched for.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Kirsten is a very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Kirsten Almon's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.