You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Amy Pieroway

Dr. Pieroway is simply phenominal. She has gone above and beyond for myself, my husband and children numerous times. She genuinely cares about her patients. Her staff is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I have to admit that she is the best doc I have had. I read the comment about her being rushed, and I have never had that experience. She is wonderful, kind, and always remembers the details.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

I find this Dr. To be to rushy lately not taking proper time with a patient. Not doing regular bp checks .Like her mind is elsewhere and not on the job. Walks out of the room before you have even put your coat. I hope we get new doctors here soon

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Great Doctor, Dr.Pieroway is very genuine nice person. She is very thorough and helpful. Her staff is just great, treat you so good when you visit the office or when you phone down. I hope we have her here for a long time.......

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr Pieroway is awesome! She is fresh and knows her stuff! Four out I wa pregnant and had no family doctor...went to outpatients one night when she was working and she took me as a patient on the spot! She makes me feel comfortable and cared for. Her staff is very efficient and I'm glad to have her as my family doctor and my growing family's doctor!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Amy is an absolute treasure. She is prompt, thorough,informed and has a warm bedside manner. She is a genuinely nice person and this translates to her practice. Let's do what we can to keep this wonderful doctor on the west coast.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

She is young, but she is smart, helpful, and willing to go the extra mile. She even called us at home the day after an appointment to check on my son. I understand that she is just filling in, but if Dr Lafferty does not come back, we'd like to keep her forever!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Loved the front desk staff (Mandy is so helpful). Only had to wait a few minutes (which is great around here), she was friendly, and kind, and helpful, and took the time to explain her opinion and the treatment choices. Highly reccommend.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Amy Pieroway's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pieroway is simply phenominal. She has gone above and beyond for myself, my husband and children numerous times. She genuinely cares about her patients. He..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to admit that she is the best doc I have had. I read the comment about her being rushed, and I have never had that experience. She is wonderful, kind, an..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I find this Dr. To be to rushy lately not taking proper time with a patient. Not doing regular bp checks .Like her mind is elsewhere and not on the job. Walks o..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor, Dr.Pieroway is very genuine nice person. She is very thorough and helpful. Her staff is just great, treat you so good when you visit the office o..."

January 7, 2015