Ratings for Dr. Amy Pieroway

WONDERFUL!!!! A kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and considerate doctor. Always treated with respect - she TRULY listens and explains her course of action well. She sees my entire family and I feel grateful to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I am heartbroken about the last post. I saw Dr. Pieroway in ER, and she was awesome!!! She took her time, listened to me, and helped me come up with a plan, instead of unilaterally deciding for me. If you don't want her as your doc, leave so she will take on more appreciative patients!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I have to say when I first started seeing this Doctor (well my Family) . She was spot on took time to listen to you now , your in and out and why does she need a nurse ? Is she under qualified ?? We are looking elsewhere for a new family Doctor as we are tired of not getting regular blood pressure done , not taking the time to listen to you . You start talking than the nurse knocks on the door is everything OK ??? My family of 5 don't feel to confident in this practice anymore

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Best Doctor in town, hands down! She is so kind and understanding and will actually take the time to explain what is happening or what her intentions are with treatment. Very knowledgeable. If you are one of her patients you are very lucky.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr Amy is very kind and considerate. She almost always is on time, though you never feel rushed. The office is nice, with lots of parking. The staff is nice as is her nurse. We feel so blessed to have her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Pieroway is the best family physician we have had. She takes her time and genuinely cares. Her staff is also the best! Thank you for being a considerate and kind doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr pieroway has treated me like no other doctor has. She has called me personaly to check up on me while I was battling some Ment health issues. She told me not to worry as she would guide me through some medical issues and ensure I came out better and healthier than ever before. She is now treating me during my first pregnancy and I could not ask for a better person to go see. She is extremely friendly and her staff is great. The wait time to see her is not long and if you have a serious issue and don't want to go to emergency she will see you later on that day. I could not have anything better to say about her!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Great doctor! Very friendly and knowledgeable. Also kind to all her clients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Great doctor. On time, nice spot, -cares about her patients. Hope she stays!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Amy, as my kids call her, is truly wonderful! She takes her time, is easy to get in to see (especially with kids), and is knowledgeable! Her front desk staff (shout out to Serena) are kind and compassionate. We love this clinic!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016