Ratings for Dr. Amy Pieroway

Dr. Pieroway is an amazing Doctor! Very knowledgable and excellent bedside manner. Would recommend her 100%.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Pieroway is a genuinely kind woman, and I truly believe she does her absolute best to help her patients. She has gone above and beyond for my family. Thank you Dr. Pieroway :)

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Pieroway is amazing! She has gone above and beyond for me and my family! I know we're in good hands! She has even called me personally on weekends to give me test results! She truly cates about her patients!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Pieroway is simply phenominal. She has gone above and beyond for myself, my husband and children numerous times. She genuinely cares about her patients. Her staff is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I have to admit that she is the best doc I have had. I read the comment about her being rushed, and I have never had that experience. She is wonderful, kind, and always remembers the details.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

I find this Dr. To be to rushy lately not taking proper time with a patient. Not doing regular bp checks .Like her mind is elsewhere and not on the job. Walks out of the room before you have even put your coat. I hope we get new doctors here soon

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Great Doctor, Dr.Pieroway is very genuine nice person. She is very thorough and helpful. Her staff is just great, treat you so good when you visit the office or when you phone down. I hope we have her here for a long time.......

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr Pieroway is awesome! She is fresh and knows her stuff! Four out I wa pregnant and had no family doctor...went to outpatients one night when she was working and she took me as a patient on the spot! She makes me feel comfortable and cared for. Her staff is very efficient and I'm glad to have her as my family doctor and my growing family's doctor!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Amy is an absolute treasure. She is prompt, thorough,informed and has a warm bedside manner. She is a genuinely nice person and this translates to her practice. Let's do what we can to keep this wonderful doctor on the west coast.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013