Ratings for Dr. Amy Pieroway

Dr Amy is very kind and considerate. She almost always is on time, though you never feel rushed. The office is nice, with lots of parking. The staff is nice as is her nurse. We feel so blessed to have her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Pieroway is the best family physician we have had. She takes her time and genuinely cares. Her staff is also the best! Thank you for being a considerate and kind doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr pieroway has treated me like no other doctor has. She has called me personaly to check up on me while I was battling some Ment health issues. She told me not to worry as she would guide me through some medical issues and ensure I came out better and healthier than ever before. She is now treating me during my first pregnancy and I could not ask for a better person to go see. She is extremely friendly and her staff is great. The wait time to see her is not long and if you have a serious issue and don't want to go to emergency she will see you later on that day. I could not have anything better to say about her!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Great doctor! Very friendly and knowledgeable. Also kind to all her clients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Great doctor. On time, nice spot, -cares about her patients. Hope she stays!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Amy, as my kids call her, is truly wonderful! She takes her time, is easy to get in to see (especially with kids), and is knowledgeable! Her front desk staff (shout out to Serena) are kind and compassionate. We love this clinic!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Pieroway is absolutely amazing. She recently diagnosed my mother with breast cancer and has been the absolute best through the whole process and has went above and beyond for my family. I genuinely hope she sticks around.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Very kind, very warm and a good sense of humour (an essential for any doctor in my opinion). She's punctual but never makes you feel rushed. Her knowledge and professionalism are top rate.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Pieroway is an amazing Doctor! Very knowledgable and excellent bedside manner. Would recommend her 100%.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Pieroway is a genuinely kind woman, and I truly believe she does her absolute best to help her patients. She has gone above and beyond for my family. Thank you Dr. Pieroway :)

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016