Ratings for Dr. David Wolkoff

Also gave me the licence spiel, jerkoff, he acted like shrink,must be invested in mask co downstairs, since he just walks on and adjusting machines. Selling seems to be the only thing That counts.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Wolkoff saw me right away and talked to me for almost an hour, explaining things to my satisfaction and answering all my questions. Very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. David Wolkoff has been nothing but amazing. He not only goes out of his way to help me and actually talks to me and listens to what I have to say. He is very knowledgable and is always reading up on all the new studies. Take other ratings with a grain of salt. He is nothing but compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Wolkoff was one of the best psychiatrist in Guelph General Hospital/Homewood. He was honest, helpful, and knowledgable. It is such a lost to the community that Dr. Wolkoff left. He was a very competent and compassionate physician.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Wolkoff was very welcoming when I first saw him, but that was the only good thing I had to say about my 2 visits with him. I saw him about a sleep disorder, but he made me feel as if I was seeing a psychiatrist. He judged me from what he saw and felt, not from what I felt. Well, I can tell you what I saw. I think Dr. Wolkoff should be evaluated for an autism spectrum disorder. I work with autism, and I can tell one when I see one. I will not recommend this dr., unless you absolutely have no other choices.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

NEVER go see this doctor. He submitted a letter to the ministry that resulted in my licence being suspended. This was not based on any medical evidence, just a conversation and subjective survey. It is obvious that this was done in spite and not handled with clear communication or care. In fact, he stated that follow-ups were made to me and after checking with the receptionists, no such calls were made. Since the notification from the ministry, I went to go see him to let me him know I decided to take an alternate route and I have never felt better. He is forcing me to do/take all these unnecessary tests. Isn't it funny that I didn't need to do these initially.... As a result, my family life is severely affected as I work out of town, am the sole income earner and have a 1 year old son. If you absolutely need to go see a sleep specialist- DO NOT GO TO DR. DAVID WOLKOFF and be very cautious with what you tell them....your life could be completely ruined.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013