Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Asif Khan

Like Dr. Khan . His staff is terrible. I miss Joan and Marge. Have been with this practise since 1974. I am also a receptionist in a medical practice. I would never treat the patients the way these women do. How do you not have the schedule for the next month when a patient wants to schedule an appointment. Please Dr. Khan respond to this. You rating is not very good. Patients are leaving your practice. I miss Dr Pascoe.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Unacceptable and poor in response to patients. Do not see.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

For me, Dr. Khan has always been kind and knowledgable. I never feel rushed or that he isn't listening. His diagnosing skills are good and if you need the care of a specialist he does not hesitate to send you. Since moving to his new office and some staff changes things seem to be running better.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Terrible. Not responsive to patients. Fails to follow as necessary.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Purposely diagnosing people with mental illness that they dont have. You know is illegal drugs that causes certain mental illness. You know medication worsen mental illness. That will mess up a normal person brain. I hope that someone drug you with illegal drugs.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Poor physician who is not responsive to patients needs. Office poorly run.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I have been with Dr. Khan since he took over from Dr. Pascoe, he is kind and has a great sense of humour. I really like the fact that when I am sick he asks for my input.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Office staff are terrible. Takes forever to get through. They never pick up the phone.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

He was good when he started but now he is just in for the money and not to help .

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Have been with this office since Dr Pascoe 20+ years. Dr Khan is a great doctor that listens and wants to help. former receptionist Joan was awesome and kept things running smoothly. However she retired and the new receptionist, Tammy, is very unprofessional, goes through my file and basically makes me beg to get an appointment and i have caught her LYING to me about supposedly talking to Dr Khan about something for me. I hope he sees her for what she is and fires her soon. Otherwise happy

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015