Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Asif Khan

Dr. Khan has been my family physician for many years now, ever since Dr. Pascoe retired. I always find Dr. Khan to be polite, friendly, truly caring, helpful and knowledgeable. He was also my husband's physician for many years, and helped us both deal with the long and dreadful aspects of my husband's dementia and eventual death. I feel blessed to have him as my physician.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Dr Khan, is a very nice Doctor. His receptionist is terrible, rude and she should be fire. I have to constantly beg to get into an appointment. I can’t beleieve how rude she is and she still has a job. Please add Kahn hire a new receptionist. You’re practice will run much smoother.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Do yourself a favour and find a doctor that you can get in touch with. The office NEVER answers the phone...ever!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Like Dr. Khan . His staff is terrible. I miss Joan and Marge. Have been with this practise since 1974. I am also a receptionist in a medical practice. I would never treat the patients the way these women do. How do you not have the schedule for the next month when a patient wants to schedule an appointment. Please Dr. Khan respond to this. You rating is not very good. Patients are leaving your practice. I miss Dr Pascoe.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Unacceptable and poor in response to patients. Do not see.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

For me, Dr. Khan has always been kind and knowledgable. I never feel rushed or that he isn't listening. His diagnosing skills are good and if you need the care of a specialist he does not hesitate to send you. Since moving to his new office and some staff changes things seem to be running better.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Terrible. Not responsive to patients. Fails to follow as necessary.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Poor physician who is not responsive to patients needs. Office poorly run.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I have been with Dr. Khan since he took over from Dr. Pascoe, he is kind and has a great sense of humour. I really like the fact that when I am sick he asks for my input.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Office staff are terrible. Takes forever to get through. They never pick up the phone.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016