Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Asif Khan

Terrible. Not responsive to patients. Fails to follow as necessary.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Purposely diagnosing people with mental illness that they dont have. You know is illegal drugs that causes certain mental illness. You know medication worsen mental illness. That will mess up a normal person brain. I hope that someone drug you with illegal drugs.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Poor physician who is not responsive to patients needs. Office poorly run.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I have been with Dr. Khan since he took over from Dr. Pascoe, he is kind and has a great sense of humour. I really like the fact that when I am sick he asks for my input.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Office staff are terrible. Takes forever to get through. They never pick up the phone.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

He was good when he started but now he is just in for the money and not to help .

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Have been with this office since Dr Pascoe 20+ years. Dr Khan is a great doctor that listens and wants to help. former receptionist Joan was awesome and kept things running smoothly. However she retired and the new receptionist, Tammy, is very unprofessional, goes through my file and basically makes me beg to get an appointment and i have caught her LYING to me about supposedly talking to Dr Khan about something for me. I hope he sees her for what she is and fires her soon. Otherwise happy

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. Khan was our family's physician for several years. He is a kind doctor, always eager to help. However, once Joan retired, everything changed in his office. His new secretary was so unprofessional, even went out of her way to be rude and made the kids uncomfortable. Office and waiting room were dirty. We could never get appointments. We decided to leave, and transferred to a new doctor. This was the best decision we ever made

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr Khan has been my family doctor since he took over from Dr Pascoe. I am always impressed with his diagnostic skills, caring demeanour, and sense of humour. He has taken wonderful care of my 96 year old father. We do miss Joan, but I also recognize that the doctor's secretary has a very difficult job; patients don't understand how the OHIP system works. I wish there were a better phone/answer system that was more responsive to patients requesting appointments.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Khan since he took over practice for Dr. Pascoe (about 10 years). He is a considerate doctor and listens to what you have to say. He is kind and compassionate. He can seem a bit scatterbrained, so I often do my research first and ask for tests, if I think it may be necessary and he always helps me get to a diagnosis, but I have to spear head it. His staff on the other hand is not as good. His nurse is not very personable, makes me questions why she chose this profession, and his new Secretary is horrible, both in demeanour and in attitude. We miss you Joan!!! Please send another secretary like you!!! I would recommend this office, I know doctors are hard to find, and good ones even harder. Even with the bad, the good is still better than some of what I have seen out there. Good luck!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014