Ratings for Dr. M Elfakhani

Really impressed. Helped my Dad through a very difficult time and proactively reached out to me to offer his support. Also helped to navigate the BS of regulations to solve the problem quicker!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. M Elfakhani is one of the best doctors on Ontario. I know one of his patients. The patient was suffering from psychological and physical problems. Also, the patient was addiction on the high dose of morphine. Dr. M Elfakhani has the knowledge and the ability to solve the patient health problem, and he helped the patient to get rid of morphine. Moreover, he has the high scientific and medical capabilities to solve the health problems in short time.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Elfakhani really helped me through my Bipolar diagnosis, he not only treated me like a competent and capable individual, but he encouraged me to feel more confident when I was at my lowest moments. I have nothing but gratitude for this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I began seeing Dr Elfakhani after my previous psychiatrist retired. Initially I didn't think I could establish a relationship with him or that he would understand me, however, I have discovered he is a very patient, professional and compassionate person who is available when needed. He has very practical suggestions that I have incorporated into my life to improve my mental health. I have found him to be approachable and personable and he supports my need to try and manage my mental health issues as independently as I am able.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I feels like this doctor is in the business to make money. Listens but makes me feel empty!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

One of the first to make me feel understood! Extremely amicable

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

This Dr. Is very responsive to telephone calls/messages and quite personable.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Great doctor! Very friendly and a great listener. He had great recommendations for me!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014