Ratings for Dr. M Elfakhani

I seriously think this man is in the business to make money.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. E is the most amazing doctor i have ever had. He makes himself available in times of crisis and is extremely helpful and understanding. I have had numerous psychiatrists in the past and Dr. E has been the greatest. You should consider yourself to be very lucky to have him as a doctor. His staff Amanda is also a really good person and extremely helpful. So glad i found him!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. E is an amazing doctor and I am very glad I have him! I always feel like I am involved in my treatment and that he is listening. He spends a lot of time and is very kind and compassionate! I highly recommend him to anyone! Amanda his secretary is great also. Dr. E has helped me do things I never though t I could in my life.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

He is a very caring doctor. He doesn't do just short appointments. He takes a lot of time and doesn't just focus on medications but takes time to listen and work through problems. A wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Elfakani is the best doctor i've ever had. He has helped me so much with my problems and he is a very kind doctor who listens so well and I always feel better after seeing him. He always calls back quickly when I call him and has helped me a lot with my work situation. I recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

He told me I could not stay as an impatient even though I was suicidal because it "costs too much about one months rent per day" he said this in front of family. He is disrespectful and rude. Ask for your medical file read what he says about you it's awful and he also doesn't check what he puts down he put that I had MPD multiple personality disorder rather than MDD major depressive disorder. This was only fixed after I pointed it out in my medical file truly awful

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Really impressed. Helped my Dad through a very difficult time and proactively reached out to me to offer his support. Also helped to navigate the BS of regulations to solve the problem quicker!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. M Elfakhani is one of the best doctors on Ontario. I know one of his patients. The patient was suffering from psychological and physical problems. Also, the patient was addiction on the high dose of morphine. Dr. M Elfakhani has the knowledge and the ability to solve the patient health problem, and he helped the patient to get rid of morphine. Moreover, he has the high scientific and medical capabilities to solve the health problems in short time.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Elfakhani really helped me through my Bipolar diagnosis, he not only treated me like a competent and capable individual, but he encouraged me to feel more confident when I was at my lowest moments. I have nothing but gratitude for this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I began seeing Dr Elfakhani after my previous psychiatrist retired. Initially I didn't think I could establish a relationship with him or that he would understand me, however, I have discovered he is a very patient, professional and compassionate person who is available when needed. He has very practical suggestions that I have incorporated into my life to improve my mental health. I have found him to be approachable and personable and he supports my need to try and manage my mental health issues as independently as I am able.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017