Ratings for Dr. Michelle Mak

Dr. Michelle Mak is a very knowledgeable doctor and every time I see her, she has been very patience with me in answering all the questions that I have. My wait time to see Dr. Mak has never been more than 15 mins which is extremely reasonable. I find that the equipment that she uses are all very up to date and she would explain to me the results in great detail. She is very thorough and she has all my trusts. Her staff / front desk doesn't always answer the phone but that is only because she is also very busy as she needs to take care of administrative matters and also do the pre-screening tests before Dr. Mak sees her patients. So I've come to realize I need to be patience with her staff when I make phone calls just like how Dr. Mak is so patience with me. I highly recommend Dr. Mak.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Michelle Mak Very thorough doctor. Every visit there is a discussion on eye health and preserving the long term vision for all patients young or old.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

..................................................

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Saw her in her Markham location at Kennedy and Hwy 7. She has been by far one of the more thorough Optometrist I have seen in a while!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016