Ratings for Dr. Aleem Manji

I was very pleased with the services provided by this doctor in Langley. He completely answered all my questions prior to my procedure and his front desk was very helpful in dealing with my insurance company. On the day of the procedure I did not even feel the needle and before I knew it the procedure was already done! I did not have to take any pain killers afterwards and he even called me to followup to see how I was doing. Very impressed by Dr. Manji and his team.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Takes the time to listen to his patients unlike a lot of others. He and his team always make me feel at ease. If you need to see a Periodontist go to him!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

He's totally unprofessional for my case that I ended see another doctor and got my implant done. He always uncomfortable to do implant for me even the CT scan result is positive. It took so long for me to wait....like after CT scan done, needed to wait 1 week to meet him again. I finally found another implant specialist that could get CT scan and implant done within a week. If I still waiting for him, my upper tooth would coming down and need another treatment....not sure if he's unable to do my case or he wants me to pay more....i made a good decision to switch to another dentist instead of listening to him to wait for another 1.5 year .

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

I had let him see my inmplant case for a year, however, I finally have to find another dentist as he's unable and uncomfortable to do for my case, but asked me to wait 2-2.5 years.... totally ridiculous and incompetent

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. Manji is hands down the best medical professional I have ever met! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I can truly say that Dr. Manji is our FAMILY Periodontist. He has done work for my father, my wife, my daughter and myself and we are all very satisfied customers!! Excellent bedside manner and he always calls, even on weekends, to make sure everything is okay. Cannot recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I greatly appreciated this Doctor's thoroughness in examining my case and recommending treatment. I had received a quote for triple the price from another specialist who did not even take half the time to look in my mouth as Dr. Manji. The work which he performed for me looks fabulous, just like a real tooth. Thanks very much! - C.M.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Highly recommend this excellent surgeon. He takes the fear out of going to see the dentist.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I have always been unhappy with my smile but never really sure exactly what was off. My regular dentist sent me to see Dr. Manji because she said he was the BEST. I am very happy with the results of my cosmetic gum lift and just wished I had done it sooner. He was very patient answering all my questions during my consultation and explaining my case in language I could understand not dentist jargon. He showed me on his ipad what my before and after would look like and the final result is even better then I had hoped for. Also does not hurt that he is very easy on the eyes :)

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I was extremely nervous about having dental implants done, but during my consultation with Dr. Manji, he had an air of calm about him and he put me at ease immediately. I had the surgery done 2 weeks ago and saw him for follow-up today. When I told him I had no pain whatsoever during the surgery or after he told me that I must be a good healer. I wish I could say this was true! I am sure it was due to his excellent surgical skills and he was just too modest to say!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014