Ratings for Dr. Sang Y. Kim

I don't always rate so high, but the fact is that they are that good. I went in expecting a painful long experience. What I got was a smooth painless service with an explanation from beginning to end of what to expect. Definitely highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I had two tooth extracted and one implant. He was very professional along with his staff and all went very smooth. No pain or complications. I will highly recommend this do

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

had one wisdom tooth extracted by dr. kim. everything went very well.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Quite possibly one of the finest medical experiences I've ever had!! Dr. Kim and his staff are extremely proficient in their respective fields. I had my wisdom teeth extracted as well as 2 dental implants placed by Dr. Kim, and I have nothing but compliments for him and his team. Dr. Kim is extremely knowledgeable, confident, very approachable, super friendly and is extremely careful while performing dental procedures. The office is clean, well maintained, the staff is very helpful and fun to talk to. Overall, a great experience!! For any future procedures, if I could, I would go back to his office in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Kim was very professional, caring and attentive to my needs and concerns. I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled out and had general anesthesia. He was so gentle yet precise with the surgery barely felt any pain after 3 days, no brusing no swelling. It was great, highly recomended!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I was anxious about having dental surgery at my age, but found the entire staff to be very professional and patient with me. Dr. Kim, who is a highly skilled surgeon, answered all my questions and put me at ease. I followed all the written and verbal post-op instructions and had no problems at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim to anyone needing this specialty.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Very friendly staff. Surgery went very smoothly and recovery was quick and easy.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Excellent overall service. We have already recommended Dr. Kim to a family friend.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

My 12-yr old son had his impacted tooth removed by Dr. Kim. Quick and smooth surgery. Dr. Kim and his staff are very attentive.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Dr. Sang Y. Kim's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't always rate so high, but the fact is that they are that good. I went in expecting a painful long experience. What I got was a smooth painless service wi..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had two tooth extracted and one implant. He was very professional along with his staff and all went very smooth. No pain or complications. I will highly rec..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "had one wisdom tooth extracted by dr. kim. everything went very well. "

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Quite possibly one of the finest medical experiences I've ever had!! Dr. Kim and his staff are extremely proficient in their respective fields. I had my wisdom ..."

February 17, 2015