Dr. Raj Bhanwath

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Raj Bhanwath

Had a broken tooth. Got me in same day. Took my insurance plan

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Had to wait for a little while as he was running late, but otherwise excellent service

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Raj is a good gentle dentist, but the real star is Aylene, she calms me down and I don’t feel anxious in the chair

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

My family and I been seeing Dr. Bhanwath for 3 years. I finally feel like I’ve arrived at a place where I can confidently say I have a manageable dental state thanks to him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Dr. Raj and his staff is amazing!! I'm personally scared of dentists, and I'm not scared of going to him. He and the staff are also amazing with my daughter, whom even though she's had to have teeth out is still excited to go and see them. They are a little pricier but I can deal with that with the amazing service and care they give, and would send anyone his way!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I am very impressed with the Downtown dental team! My five year old daughter needed a filling and I was very nervous about how she would react to getting it done but with the Dr.Raj’s and the staff’s great energy towards her during her appointment she was relaxed and was not worried at all. I didn’t even think a dentist appointment could go so good for a five year old! But they did it and they did so good! They made the whole appointment enjoyable for her! Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Quick, painless work from a personable, professional dentist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

All out ripoff, $2620 for one tooth with a root canal, and the kicker is that they tell me I can't eat anything hard with that tooth until I get a crown. They pulled a tooth which had a root canal with no crown and it had lasted over 30 years, and they can't even make this one usable. Not impressed and do not recommend anyone go there unless you have deep pockets or good coverage. The first appointment took an hour of waiting before I got in. What pisses me off the most is, according to google, a replacement tooth is $1000-3000 and I bet I could eat hard foods with it. The original quote for the root canal was $1200 and ended up $1800, and they charged $400 the day before for some temporary filling that got destroyed the next day, plus x-rays both days, pretty sure I could have made it one more day since the pain had been ongoing for a couple of months. Not happy!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Thanks to the hygienist and doctor I saw at this practice. I hadn't had my teeth cleaned in years and was really scare. They Made me feel comfortable and didn't belittle me. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Ive had a hard time going to see the dentist since I was a kid. Decided to go after a broke a tooth off at the gum. Got the tooth taken out here and had the doc put in an implant. Crown on top finally not long ago. Happy with the result. Great job!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Raj Bhanwath's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English