Dr. Raj Bhanwath

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Raj Bhanwath

Dr. Raj is an amazing dentist! He is friendly, knowledgable, and very good at what he does. I have had many dentists in the past, and I can honestly say he is by far the best. He did an excellent job on my fillings, and I referred my entire family to him, all of whom were equally impressed by his thoroughness and his quality of work. I would recommend him to anybody!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Raj is a good gentle dentist, but the real star is Aylene, she calms me down and I don’t feel anxious in the chair

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

My family and I been seeing Dr. Bhanwath for 3 years. I finally feel like I’ve arrived at a place where I can confidently say I have a manageable dental state thanks to him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Dr. Raj and his staff is amazing!! I'm personally scared of dentists, and I'm not scared of going to him. He and the staff are also amazing with my daughter, whom even though she's had to have teeth out is still excited to go and see them. They are a little pricier but I can deal with that with the amazing service and care they give, and would send anyone his way!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I am very impressed with the Downtown dental team! My five year old daughter needed a filling and I was very nervous about how she would react to getting it done but with the Dr.Raj’s and the staff’s great energy towards her during her appointment she was relaxed and was not worried at all. I didn’t even think a dentist appointment could go so good for a five year old! But they did it and they did so good! They made the whole appointment enjoyable for her! Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Quick, painless work from a personable, professional dentist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Thanks to the hygienist and doctor I saw at this practice. I hadn't had my teeth cleaned in years and was really scare. They Made me feel comfortable and didn't belittle me. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Ive had a hard time going to see the dentist since I was a kid. Decided to go after a broke a tooth off at the gum. Got the tooth taken out here and had the doc put in an implant. Crown on top finally not long ago. Happy with the result. Great job!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Very pleasant and up beat staff. Very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

This doctor took my call during Christmas holiday and helped me get out of pain. Thanks sir.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Raj Bhanwath's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English