Ratings for Dr. Arick Faibish

Dr. Faibish is highly skilled and very careful to avoid patient discomfort. Best dentist I have ever had. His support staff and hygienists are great too.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I am one of those people who is incredibly nervous and scared at the dentist's office, but Dr. Faibish and his team really made me feel comfortable and safe. The work done was top-notch and my teeth and mouth feel great! I highly recommend them to everyone :)

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Faibish for over 4 years and he is an exceptional dentist. I recently had a wisdom tooth removed and I will highlight the following: 1) knowledge/experience put me at ease before the operation 2) expertise ensured extraction was quick and pain free 3) he took the time to followup with me a few days later despite his busy schedule. I highly recommend Dr. Faibish. Please also note that hygienists at his clinic are excellent and punctual!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Faibish is the most knowledgeable and detail oriented dentist I've ever had. He takes time to explain every dental procedure he's performing before starting, followed by a briefing of how the procedure went afterwards. He seems to have his patients dental health as his #1 priority instead of his pay cheque - something i've never experienced with previous dentists. I asked if his clinic did teeth whitening and he said yes, however strongly advised I didn't spend my money on that because of a sensitive tooth. A++.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Faibish is the most caring, proficient and knowledgeable dentist I've ever had. He helped me after my previous dentist was neglectful. The office is very modern & everyone is so welcoming & efficient. It's a pleasure to be a patient there.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Fabish has been my dentist for the last 5 years. He is a caring and knowledgeable professional who listens to my dental concerns and takes the time to explain treatment options. Overall the clinic staff is very helpful and the dental assistants a pleasure to work with as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Fabish and his dental team.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

My first appointment with Faibish: he is good, explain my oral situation clearly. For the Downtown Dental Centre: The dental office is pricey even with insurance; they (nothing to do with Faibish) added extra servcies/charges more than initial assessment without my consent first.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I have had dentists since I was 5 years old. He is the best I have ever had. Very knowledgeable, professional and caring. The staff is amazing. All my dental needs are met with the highest level of quality. I highly recommend Dr. Faibish.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

My best dental experience ever has been with Dr. Arick Faibish at Downtown Dental Centre. Since my first visit, I knew that I could trust my dental care into his hands. Dr. Faibish is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He always makes sure that I understand everything related to my dental treatment by taking all the necessary time to give me clear explanations, as well as answering any questions I would have in a very friendly manner. I would totally recommend Dr. Faibish to anyone looking for the best dental care. I would also like to mention about the professionalism and friendliness of the staff, dental assistants, and hygienists at Downtown Dental Centre. It is always a pleasure to arrive at such a friendly and relaxed environment.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I have been patient of Dr. Faibish since he joined Downtown Dental Centre in 2013 and during this time I have only had positive experiences. He is a professional and knowledgeable doctor that sincerely cares about the patient. His bedside manners and clear explanations always had made me feel comfortable and stress free, no matter if I was undergoing a routine examination or a major restorative procedure. The dental hygienists and front desk staff are also amazing and very accommodating. I do recommend him to anyone looking for a great dentist!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018