Ratings for Dr. JOHN R. Lawlor

I have been a patient of Dr. Lawlor for over 20 years. I will be the first to admit that I am not always an easy patient due to my health issues and the toll they have taken on my sanity (a.k.a. I am not always good at following instructions. ) Yet through everything he has been very attentive, he responds quickly via phone or email and is ALWAYS encouraging. He is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain medical issues so they are understandable. His assistant Veronica is just as amazing and the two of them are a fabulous team!!! I highly recommend Dr. Lawlor for medical care.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Lawlor for many years and I have referred many friends and family to him. He takes his time and listens to you. He is not one to just give you a script and walk out the door. He talks things through with you. He sees you in the hospital. he phones his patients himself. He is a rare special man. His Medical Assistant, Veronica, is the absolute best in the world! BEST OFFICE and BEST DOCTOR you could ask for!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. JOHN R. Lawlor's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• BCBS Kansas City