Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Udell

Insensitive, uncaring, unfeeling, horrible excuse for a doctor. She argued with me, acting as if she knew more about my body and cycles then I did. I've been charting, temping, and using opk's to try and get pregnant and she had the nerve to say all that was a waste of time and money. She added that all you need to know to get pregnant is the first and last day of your cycle. Um no "Dr." I think there's more to it than that. For one, my cycles aren't even 28 days like she assumed. She said opk's and charting are only for women really really trying to get pregnant. Well "doctor" we've been really really trying for the past 5 months! She also insensitively stated I had probably never had a miscarriage before even though I had bloodwork from another doctor stating I was. She also said the bleeding I had experienced after getting another positive pregnancy test 4 months later was just leftovers from my first miscarriage. I cannot believe the incompetence of this person and hope to save someone else the heartache of having to deal with this. Find anyone else and I'm sure you'll be better off.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

She is not compassionate and is not sensitive to your feeling. She gave me meds to cause a miscarriage. I end up in the hospital twice and she never call to check up on me. No follow up appt. plus she misdiagnose my sister. D.O. Need to go back to school.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015