Ratings for Dr. Daphne Brown

Best chiropractor in salmon arm. So attentive to details. Listens and takes her time. She has helped my back, neck and shoukder pain more than anyone else She has also started me on an exercise plan and helping me get fit with her sports medicine back round

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

She is a wonderful chiropractor. She knows what she is doing. The only thing is that the time spent with you is short. The other thing is a constant appointment. I would like to have the old days back when they actually massaged your body, adjusted it and spent 30 to 50 min. With a patient. Now it's about the money. I really appreciate her and the staff, but wish Doctors in general can spend more time and concern about you and not have it about the money. It's not cheap. They all get paid very well for the 10 min.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

This is my first time to a Chiropractor and I had fears, suffering from back injure and vertigo - Dr.Brown knows her stuff, All I can say was she was great, after first treatment back was no longer pain full just achy and next day nothing no pain no ach. I have more treatments and so worth it Dr.Brown is worth seeing it's been a while since I felt this good. Chris at front was excellent and patient when I called back with questions. Well worth the visit wished I would have gone sooner to see Dr.Brown.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr . Brown is fantastic! She really knows her stuff. Chris at the front is excellent as well!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr Daphne Brown is a life saver and her receptionist Chris is excellent at her job and also very calming.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Great knowledge for sports performance and general health

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

She is a live saver and her receptionist assistant is awesome as well.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Daphne is really good & does not waste your time while you are there. She does not rush you & is great at answering questions. She is knowledgeable, friendly & on time. Her assistant Chris is a lovely woman as well. Good clinic, easy to find, with a good feel to it.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Very good experience. Very helpfull, spends time and answers questions. Very friendly and comforting . Qould highly recomend

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

my hips were out of align and that affected the rest of my body. she helped me become who i used to be

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016