Dr. Erin Mckenzie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Erin Mckenzie

Erin and her team were professional, thorough and did their best to put my nerves at ease. Hopefully, I won't need a root canal again soon, but if I do I'd like it to be with Dr, McKenzie.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Mckenzie is wonderful. She talks with her coworker while doing the root canal. Many times I would want to laugh and join in the conversation. Except you have a rubber dam in your mouth. Thank You Erin

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I never thought I would say that having a root canal is actually stress free but Dr. McKenzie and staff make it so. She is very calm and extremely professional. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Erin is a superb practitioner. She's calm, confident, punctual and super-professional. She took the time to explain the details of my procedure before, during and after the process, and her fees (which were in accordance with estimates) were very fair given the superb service she provided. I can recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

30 days ago if I had to choose a root canal or open heart surgery, I would've picked the heart surgery. I couldn't believe how calming Dr. McKenzie is. That girl knows everything about root canals. I'm terrified of dentists and was distraught that I was referred to get a root canal having had no pain or even a toothache. Dr, McKenzie had me at "this is why you need it, this is how I do it, I'll have you in and out in an hour (true) and don't forget I do this everyday all day!" She actually wasn't boastful. she was truthful! They are so gentle I came narrowly close to looking the fool when I started to ask why they didn't "freeze" me, not even realizing they had already given me 3 needles! (yes, I'm so scared I keep my eyes closed) Anyhow it was easier than I EVER would have imagined. I would never ever go to anyone else ever for a root canal. EVER!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Very happy with all of the staff, Dr. Mckenzie did a great job and explained everything beforehand

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr MacKenzie and her staff impressed me by how they strike the balance between professionalism and honest personal relationship building. I am a Deantal Assistant, which means I know way too much! However, this week, I am simply another patient, experiencing some complicated tooth issues. Dr Mackenzie made sure to spend the time getting to know me - treating me with her innate smile and connected personality while presenting my case with her best diagnosis and professional advice. She allows you to express your concerns and questions. Her staff were impressively attentive and gentle. Thank you, to everyone at Endo Perio Calgary for the amazing experience.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. McKenzie and her staff. I went to the appointment feeling highly stressed, but felt very calm and relaxed during the whole procedure. They are very friendly and accommodating, making you feel like there's nothing to worry about, and there wasn't. Thank you for the good experience.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Mckenzie was amazing. I've had 2 other root canals done and this was by far the best and less stressful. The massaging chair might have had something to do with that :) If you need to have a root canal done, Dr. Mckenzie is definitely worth consulting with.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Wow. After reading so much online about how stressful and horrible root canals are, I was worried. I've had bad experiences with dentists and over time my anxieties have increased and so the idea of a root canal was very scary for me. But my visits to Dr. McKenzie's office have actually helped to lower my dentist anxieties. The consult was great, and I could see that her office prioritizes patient comfort - that's huge for me. And I'm not kidding when I say the root canal was a walk in the park. I did take 1.5 mg ativan prior to alleviate my stress but once the freezing was in the process was fast and easy. Dr. McKenzie and her staff have a calm and capable nature about them that puts the patient at ease and her skill with root canals is amazing. I actually had very little jaw discomfort and no pain the next day. The experience was almost easier than getting cavity fillings. Wow. No longer scared of root canals - thank you Dr. McKenzie!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Erin Mckenzie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients