Dr. Erin Mckenzie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Erin Mckenzie

I was referred by my dentist. I had minor work (re-treating a 15 years old root canal on tooth#11). applying the local anesthesia was excellent, almost no pain or needle feelings. The most important part is I had not needed any antibiotics (though they were prescribed as precaution, I did not need to take any so far) and I am on my second day already. I have an Alkaline RO water filter with UV sterilizer at home and I brushed my teeth after every meal and rinsed with the pure filtered water and I almost did not feel any serious bad during most of the times from start to finish. One thing bothered me a bit after it finished : they took a several x-rays and a 3D scan , only 3D scan was not covered by my insurance, I believe they did that to ensure no other teeth is left with not properly done root canals but I already had my dentist checked that every year so they could have trusted the dentist and saved everyone some bucks, any way it might be required to do the root canal on the tooth itself and I did not talk to them about it as I was delighted by whats going on and I felt they deserve some clarity of what they are doing as at the end its going to be for my good. I believe I am feeling better now that when I bite on my tooth its much different than before ( it would be aawwyy before but know it started feeling emmyy ) looking forward for few days ahead and I expect great bite. sadly I am scheduled for tooth extraction of#12 with another (my) dentist next week in the works for a bridge! not had such a thing since I was a kid and I am now 41yo, almost my first I remember it was lots of agony! good luck folks, was a good and normal place to go no weirdos or anything like that.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

She was very helpful and compassionate. Willing to fit me in for an emergency root canal when she was fully booked. Very profesional, knowlegable. I would highly recommended to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Erin McKenzie by my dentist, with an abscess on an old route canal. I am half way through my through the procedure, I am having ondergul treatment, Dr Mckenzie is doing a brilliant job, she has a calm professional attiude and reassures me all through the procedure . Her staff are welcoming and friendly, her clinic has a lovely atmosphere, I am terrified of dental treament, but she has given me great confidence, and I’m not frightened to go back next week, fro the second part of the procedure. I would most certainly recommend Dr. Erin McKenzie to my fri ends and family.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Staff from front desk on is extremely friendly and very accommodating. Dr. Mckenzie fixed a root canal I had done elsewhere and did it painlessly. Very knowledgeable and thorough, I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I could not have asked for a better experience in any way. Both Dr. McKenzie and her staff were knowledgeable, professional, compassionate, and welcoming. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr. McKenzie to family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

So personable, great experience, very accommodating

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Mckenzie had such a positive vibe to her! At first I wasn't too excited for the root canal treatment but it was honestly the most relaxing and easiest dental operation I've had! I highly recommend her, she was the best!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Friendly service. Excellent explanation of procedure.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Erin and her team were professional, thorough and did their best to put my nerves at ease. Hopefully, I won't need a root canal again soon, but if I do I'd like it to be with Dr, McKenzie.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Mckenzie is wonderful. She talks with her coworker while doing the root canal. Many times I would want to laugh and join in the conversation. Except you have a rubber dam in your mouth. Thank You Erin

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Erin Mckenzie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental