Ratings for Dr. Katherine Cox

Saw Dr. Cox at Truro walk in clinic tonight. She was terrific - listened to my FOUR different concerns. Examined me for one, took a urine sample for another and is referring me to a urologist, she is requesting my x-rays to check the third, and answered the question for the fourth. She was patient, helpful, and nice. She was also wearing rubber boots but I don't think that affected my treatment at all!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

This doctor has been by far the worst doctor that I have ever seen. She originally told me that she was giving us pain killers for an fractured shoulder ( many places ) and then shortly after came in and said she didn't have any time to wait for the pain killers to kick in and said if she didn't wrap it then it wouldn't get done. She told us to go to Halifax hospital in the morning but only gave us enough pain killers until 6 am and then we had a 3 hour drive and would have to wait again before seeing anyone. She was very rude and was not understanding , after having a bike accident trying to get in a truck was not an option as it was to high but she told us that she would deal with it and once we got home to Halifax we would have to figure something out for ourselves or call an ambulance to come to our house. This doctor was the worst doctor I have seen , if it wasn't for the helpful nurses at this hospital we would have been literally left there to figure everything out by ourselves.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Saw her in the ER in Truro, very kind, compassionate and caring. Very helpful as I have no family doctor and have some complicated medical issues. Took time to explain things, asked questions and did follow up for me on previous tests. Would love to have her as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Seen her in Truro ER, wearing dirty clothes and rubber boots. Told me I had something in my blood work, blood in my urine, booked me for a ct scan the next day, which the hospital called me back halfway home to come back and have it then. Waited for her to see me again told her about specialist saying to call him in , so she told me to call him tomorrow and good luck with your gallbladder and left. No nothing on bloodwork or urine. This is my second experience with her. Before was Tatamagouche hospital , came in with rubber boots looking like she just came from a barn, I dont know How she is a professional.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Had Dr Cox in the Truro ER - amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable and capable. Will she be setting up a practice in Truro?

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Disrespectful, unknowledgable and unhelpful. Took two personal phone calls during my appointment. Lied to me about forwarding a mental health referral and claimed the prescription she gave me was not addictive.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

very nice,had her at truro er.Was looking to see if she was taking on any new patients?

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Very kind gentle and compassionate. Had her in the truro ER

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Very friendly and willing to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013