Ratings for Dr. ED Zusko

Nice guy but does very poor dentistry. Fillings and crowns always falling out. Esthetically his work looks awful. Like I said nice guy just don't let him work on your teeth.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Love him! But, the staff at the desk are very unorganized and bland.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

dr Zusko is amazing caring man it is very hard to find a dr who actually cares about the patient and makes them feel at ease the minute you walk in the door i recommend him highly

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Zusko is amazing, He is a great dentist and a good man. My experience her has been one of the best from him all the way to the staff in the entire office. Great job keep up the awesome job. <3

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

For many years I went to this 'dentist'. I guess I took for granted that he knew what he was doing. He could NEVER freeze me properly, that should have been my first sign. I got 7 needles once for a root canal as every time he started the procedure I told him I could 'feel it'. I changed dentists when about a year after a root canal was done I developed a large 'bump' above it. Upon investigation, my new dentist discovered that there was a peice of a burrowing instrument left up in my root and I had to have the root canal redone and a new crown put on it. I had another crown replaced shortly after that as it was ill-fitting and I just found out yesterday that I have to have ANOTHER root canal redone on ANOTHER tooth that absessed (my new dentist couldn't figure out why he put a gigantic post in such a small tooth). It will need a new crown as well. I am looking into reporting him to his governing body. I hope I can save one person from the pain/cost that is "Dr." Zusko.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013