Ratings for Dr. Lukasz Materek

Amazing doctor, clear explanations and takes his time. You can tell that he really cares. I am glad that the Quadra Village Medical Clinic referred me.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Very proactive and re-assuring. I always leave leave feeling better.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Couldn't agree more with the other reviews. He's the first Endocrinologist I've seen who has been caring, open to alternative treatments and not the least bit condescending. He's on time and even answers other health questions if you ask. Great doctor all around.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Always on time and very courteous and understanding.....

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr.M has been amazing. He truly loves to help and went out of his way to hold door open for me and talk to my son. He loves kids and staff are friendly too!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Lukasz was so easy to talk to...about concerns and treatments. He has a natural approach, and is in no way patronizing. Professional, knowledgeable and caring, with plenty of compassion. What more could anyone want from a specialist. My husband and I we extremely impressed. Thank you for the time you gave us to explain options for health care.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Excellent knowledge and willing to work with me trying to get at a healthier lifestyle.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

What a lovely doctor! He is so knowledgeable and kind. He takes the time to answer my questions and is very thorough. I have to add that unfortunately, I haven't had great experiences with his staff. The clinic has gone through some changes in the last few months and I think it's affecting the quality of care at the front desk. Hopefully he sorts that out, or perhaps he'd do better in another office?

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Awesome physician! For the first time after seeing a specialist I am hopeful that something can be done to help me. Communication was clear, mannerism respectful. I am glad to be his patient.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Amazing Dr and willing to try anything, including dessicated thyroid, to help you find what works best for you and your body! He listens and is very knowledgeable and open minded. Very kind and does not rush you!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014