Ratings for Dr. Lukasz Materek

A truly caring and professional physician and one that I was so happy my GP sent me to. A bit of a long wait to get an appointment, but once in I was well treated and have regular appointments.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr Materek has a very kind and patient manner which is so refreshing after dealing with walk-in clinics.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Wow what a great Doctor took charge of my Diabetis along with my Family Doctor. Never feel rushed and very knowledgable . Comes and gets you himself from the waiting room . Vey glad I have him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

One of the best endocrinologists I've ever met. Such a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Been to him twice now and found him very helpful, and willing to go out of his way to help. Highly recommend him EE

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I have struggled with hypothyroidism for many years and have been going downhill. Dr Materek is the first endocrinologist who was willing to listen to me and hear about my experiences and trials with medication. He is very open-minded and willing to work with you and adjust medication until it's the right balance. He took the time to educate me about medication side effects and discussed various treatment strategies . He was very approachable, supportive, understanding and he is a very kind man. Thank you Dr. Materek! Diane

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Amazing doctor, clear explanations and takes his time. You can tell that he really cares. I am glad that the Quadra Village Medical Clinic referred me.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Very proactive and re-assuring. I always leave leave feeling better.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Couldn't agree more with the other reviews. He's the first Endocrinologist I've seen who has been caring, open to alternative treatments and not the least bit condescending. He's on time and even answers other health questions if you ask. Great doctor all around.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Always on time and very courteous and understanding.....

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016