Ratings for Dr. Charles Johnson

Dr Charles F Johnson is the perfect doctor for me, my wife and our family. He is very observant, follows up his observations with practical laboratory testing and then discusses health issues, including diet, physical activity and medications in an open and intelligent manner. He has gone out of his way to suggest interesting articles and books for our education and for planning our health programs. To top it all off, he is very personable, and takes a sincere interest in improving our health, despite our aging bodies. Hard not to give him top marks.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Very pleasant doctor who likes to involve his patients in their health care

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Johnson is a "breath of fresh air". After being "fired" by my uncaring former GP who had decided to focus on botox treatments I was lucky enough to find Dr. Johnson at EaglesMed. He is very sharp, very caring and very thorough. He takes a genuine interest in your care and takes the time to understand the "bigger picture". I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013