Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Barsanti

I had knee surgery. Fabulous Dr.! Very Knowledgeable and honest. Highly recommend. You of course have to do your homework but he is a great Dr.!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Went in for a minor stick in my finger. He ended up looking at it for 2 seconds then walked out. He scheduled me for surgery the next day even though he knew I didn't have insurance that would cover it. Ended up going out in to the hall and started screaming and cussing at his tape recorder. Ended up going in for surgery that would of cost me 5,000 dollars. But that God that another doctor came in and told me it was completely unnecessary. Ended up soaking my finger in salt water and the stick came out. He doesn't care about you he just wants easy surgery to buff up his record. Horrible social skills as well. Called the office admin and they didn't care. I'd highly recommend NOT seeing him and if you do make sure you get a second opinion after he schedule's you for surgery. That person was the worst doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

He did not know what he was doing. He did unneccessary surgery on me and it did not do any good. If it wasn't for the physcial Therperst going above and beyond her duty I would never have gotten the use of my arm back. (In another town) I would not recommend him to no one!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr Barsanti is a great dr he has done a good job on the surgery he did on my ankle after my car accident.He has a good personality!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

I was very lucky to have been referred to Dr. Barsanti by my primary care doctor. My severe Tib/Fib fracture was handled with great care and he was very upfront about all care options. His office staff is top notch and his primary nurse Crystal is the best. Orthopaedics East has the best surgical staff in the area and in my opinion Dr. Barsanti is the best in his field in the area. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Dr. Christopher M. Barsanti's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Oxford