Ratings for Dr. John R. Bullinga

Dr. Bullinga is an excellent physician. Very knowledgeable, caring and skilled. He changed my life for the better. He performed an ablation for my A-fib. Always took the time to answer questions and concerns. Also staff is one of the best. I would recommend Penn Cardiology to anyone with A-Fib and especially Dr. Bullinga. Excellent!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Fantastic doctor! Knowledgeable, kind, great bedside manner and Penn Cardiology is a well run machine. You can't go wrong with any of their cardiologists. Dr bullinga is an electrophysiologist and fixed my arrythmia with a cardiac ablation. He changed my life for the better.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Bullinga is one of the best physicians, in any specialty, I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He performed an Atrial Fibrillation Radiofrequency Ablation with skill and compassion. I recommend him and his staff at Presbyterian Hospital with out reservation!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010