Dr. Paul Thibert

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Thibert

After visiting Dr. Paul for TMJ pain I was surprised to have such a different evaluation than what I had experienced with my dentist. He found an asymmetry in my jaw and was able to correct the issue over a few weeks. Thanks to him and his team!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Spending time with me to figure out the diagnosis and a treatment plan on how to get better was something I never experienced with chiropractors in the past. I feel confident in Dr. Paul's treatment as he has been helping me with a few injuries over the past 3 years .

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

A wonderful chiropractor who truly invests in his clients needs. He listens to your concerns and the treatments improved my situation. His staff is wonderful and I have recommended my family and friends to see him if they ever need to see a chiropractor. You’re in safe hands with Dr. Paul.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Great Chiropractor, Great staff and Great Treatment! What else can I say?

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Paul possesses a great complement of skills across a variety of modalities that contribute to a complete wellness approach. As an aging athlete making high demands on my body, Dr. Thibert has been able to ensure I am pain free, have mobility and range to keep up my pursuits. I regularly go see him with an unpredictable list of ailments, sometimes in the same spots, others new, and he is able to address and fix them. Highly professional, really cares about the overall wellbeing and health of his clients, great table-side manner. Highly recommend. I drive from the south end of the city to the NW to see him. He's worth it.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

My mom and I have been seeing Dr. Thibert for the last few weeks. He has blown us away with his knowledge and expertise. He takes the time to explain and intuitively knows the limitations we have been experiencing. We have "home work" to do that helps limit pain and helps his treatments progress at the speed we want. Highly recommended, thanks Dr. Thibert.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

This guy is MONSTROUSLY good! Magic hands! Best chiro I have seen in my 35 years of seeing Chiropractors. I cannot recommend Dr. Thibert heartily enough!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

What a great experience! The whole staff is great and cheerful which helps when I am in pain. Treatments are effective and help me get back to my golf game. Thank you Dr. Paul

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Staff is always friendly but professional. Dr. Thibert respects that I don't like the quick adjustments and always spends time to prepare my body for easy adjustment. I am an active older person with past physical injuries and concerns and Dr. Thibert is knowledgeable in assessing my issues and giving me suggestions on exercise and stretching to improve function.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Super guy (very friendly, personable, relaxed) combined with high level of professionalism

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Paul Thibert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Thibert holds a kinesiology and chiropractic degree. He has a diverse practice style located in NW Calgary. Offering variety in his treatments including chiropractic, acupuncture, graston and other soft tissue modalities to fit patients needs.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2012)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2008)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2011)

• Chiropractic adjustment