Dr. Paul Thibert

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Thibert

This chiropractor can match the treatment to the patient. My wife and I have seen Dr. Paul for the last 3 years. He has helped with shoulder, neck and back pain from years of abuse. Thanks to him and the team!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I have been treated by quite a few chiropractors in NW Calgary. Dr. Paul brings a diverse approach which best suites the multitude of issues i deal with on a regular basis. The staff is great at getting me in as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Great experience every time I visit this office. Thank you so much to Dr. Thibert and his team! You have helped me in more ways than one. :)

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I have been having headaches since last October which I thought were migraines. Dr. Paul told me it was originating from the neck. After some treatments and exercises symptoms are nearly gone. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

After visiting Dr. Paul for TMJ pain I was surprised to have such a different evaluation than what I had experienced with my dentist. He found an asymmetry in my jaw and was able to correct the issue over a few weeks. Thanks to him and his team!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Spending time with me to figure out the diagnosis and a treatment plan on how to get better was something I never experienced with chiropractors in the past. I feel confident in Dr. Paul's treatment as he has been helping me with a few injuries over the past 3 years .

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

A wonderful chiropractor who truly invests in his clients needs. He listens to your concerns and the treatments improved my situation. His staff is wonderful and I have recommended my family and friends to see him if they ever need to see a chiropractor. You’re in safe hands with Dr. Paul.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Great Chiropractor, Great staff and Great Treatment! What else can I say?

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Paul possesses a great complement of skills across a variety of modalities that contribute to a complete wellness approach. As an aging athlete making high demands on my body, Dr. Thibert has been able to ensure I am pain free, have mobility and range to keep up my pursuits. I regularly go see him with an unpredictable list of ailments, sometimes in the same spots, others new, and he is able to address and fix them. Highly professional, really cares about the overall wellbeing and health of his clients, great table-side manner. Highly recommend. I drive from the south end of the city to the NW to see him. He's worth it.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

My mom and I have been seeing Dr. Thibert for the last few weeks. He has blown us away with his knowledge and expertise. He takes the time to explain and intuitively knows the limitations we have been experiencing. We have "home work" to do that helps limit pain and helps his treatments progress at the speed we want. Highly recommended, thanks Dr. Thibert.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Paul Thibert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Thibert holds a kinesiology and chiropractic degree. He has a diverse practice style located in NW Calgary. Offering variety in his treatments including chiropractic, acupuncture, graston and other soft tissue modalities to fit patients needs.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2012)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2008)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2011)

• Chiropractic adjustment