Dr. Paul Thibert

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Thibert

I have been to many chiropractors and massage therapists for my chronic neck and upper back pain over the last 15 years in the City including some of the other high rated chiropractors on this site and have to say that Paul is exceptional at diagnosing and adjusting. Earl has been incredible with deep tissue massages and with both treatments, I am FINALLY seeing some results. I can't thank you both enough and would not hesitate to recommend your services.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr. Paul has helped me immensely with my TMJ pain. After a routine dental appointment I couldn't open my mouth and was told I would have to wait a month to see a physiotherapist. After a few treatments my range of motion had improved substantially. I can now eat normally and didn't think twice about it over the holidays. Thanks to Dr. Paul and staff.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Great experience at this office every time. Dr. Paul has helped me so much with my TMJ Pain. The exercises he gave me helps on a daily bases and the treatments help with the more severe pains.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr. Thibert has been treating my husband and I for the last year and a half since our chiropractor retired. His treatments help us with headaches, tension and stress! Earl, the massage therapist in the office is also great. Thank you to you both!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

The last few weeks my back has been 100 times better. I wasn't expecting such a change as my job is quite physical.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

This chiropractor can match the treatment to the patient. My wife and I have seen Dr. Paul for the last 3 years. He has helped with shoulder, neck and back pain from years of abuse. Thanks to him and the team!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I have been treated by quite a few chiropractors in NW Calgary. Dr. Paul brings a diverse approach which best suites the multitude of issues i deal with on a regular basis. The staff is great at getting me in as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Great experience every time I visit this office. Thank you so much to Dr. Thibert and his team! You have helped me in more ways than one. :)

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I have been having headaches since last October which I thought were migraines. Dr. Paul told me it was originating from the neck. After some treatments and exercises symptoms are nearly gone. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

After visiting Dr. Paul for TMJ pain I was surprised to have such a different evaluation than what I had experienced with my dentist. He found an asymmetry in my jaw and was able to correct the issue over a few weeks. Thanks to him and his team!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Paul Thibert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Thibert holds a kinesiology and chiropractic degree. He has a diverse practice style located in NW Calgary. Offering variety in his treatments including chiropractic, acupuncture, graston and other soft tissue modalities to fit patients needs.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2012)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2008)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2011)

• Chiropractic adjustment