Ratings for Dr. Paul Thibert

After struggling with ongoing TMJ symptoms, Dr. Paul has been able to give relief I have not gotten elsewhere. Although the pain persists and reoccurs he is able to give me days-weeks of stress free pain relief I haven't had in years.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Dr. Paul has helped our family with overall health and wellness to improve the kids sports and help our aging bodies! Thanks to the girls at the front they are great.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

Good adjuster which is the main reason I keep coming back here.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

My wife convinced be three years to see a chiropractor (Dr. Paul) He has helped me on numerous occasions from WCB issues to neck pain to hip pain. The clinic makes it easy with direct billing as well.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

I had my first assessment and treatment with Dr. Paul this week. The last chiropractor I went to in Calgary was recommending three treatments a week for up to 6 months. I wanted another opinion and feel so much more comfortable with the education and explanation I received here. I am looking forward to more treatment and getting some relief!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Thanks to Dr. T and his team. They have helped me time and time again!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

This office has helped me so much with my ongoing headaches. I hadn't seen a chiropractor before Dr. Thibert and I can honestly say there was nothing to worry about. Thank you for the relief and easy going atmosphere.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

Educational and effective! Thank Dr. Paul and your team.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

I have been treated by Dr. Paul for the last 6 years. I followed him from his downtown office to the NW. Living in the SW it takes some time to get to the office but his treatment and care are worth the trip. Having been treated by many chiropractors in the past I can't stress how much better I feel after treatments. Thank you to you and your staff!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Great Chiropractor and a Great Massage Therapist! Dr. Thibert has an approachable, friendly and compassionate personality. He listens to my complaints du jour and adjusts accordingly. There is no cookie cutter adjustment mentality here! After an adjustment, I’m always taller and the world is brighter! The office staff are also personable and work to accommodate my drop-in habit. Earl is one of the best massage therapists I have visited! He has many tools in his toolbox. He is very personable and you feel like you are truly being heard. He explains what he will need to do to address some of the aches. His suggestions for exercises and stretches are presented in a friendly and knowledgeable (vs know-it-all) fashion. Now that he has added cupping to his repertoire, I get to leave looking like I was playing with an octopus – lol. Seriously, the cupping adds an amazing level of relief. When you come in for a 'crackle', you feel like you're visiting your chiro family! You're never just another patient!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Dr. Paul Thibert's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Thibert holds a kinesiology and chiropractic degree. He has a diverse practice style located in NW Calgary. Offering variety in his treatments including chiropractic, acupuncture, graston and other soft tissue modalities to fit patients needs.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2012)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2008)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2011)

• Chiropractic adjustment