Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie L. GREENREICH

Amazing. Wonderful. Tries hard to get you the best result to make you feel better. Gives you many options to seek the help you need.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I appreciate Dr. Stephanie's patience and thoroughness with me regarding particular adjustments. She is efficient and helpful, and she is quick but thorough.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Stephanie L. GREENREICH's response
I try to be considerate of commitments my patients have outside my office and try to get them adjusted and on their way in a timely manner.

Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Greenreich has the uncommon combination of knowledge and kindness. Not only was she able to help my condition, she listens and is easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Stephanie L. GREENREICH's response
It is always easier to treat a patient effectively when you take the time to listen to their concerns and questions. As always I am happy I could help!

Submitted May 31, 2016

Very grateful for all of Doctor Stephanie's help - so smart, incredibly personable, and she takes the pain away!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Stephanie L. GREENREICH's response
That is always our goal, to take the pain away and if we can do it with compassion and a smile, even better.

Submitted May 31, 2016

kind, caring and very professional I will continue to visit dr. Stephanie for my chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Stephanie for several years now, and since I first moved to WA. She is awesome! Dr. Stephanie is very accommodating in fitting me in for a treatment by working around my hectic schedule! She is always upbeat and puts a smile on my face each time I visit! She is truly caring, provides excellent care, and has amazing office staff! I don't know what I would do without her!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr. Stephanie L. GREENREICH's response
Out staff is fantastic. They will do their best to make it possible for you to get the treatment you need. Since we are here until 6pm during the week and for a couple hours on Saturday, we are able to accommodate most schedules.

Submitted August 18, 2015

I love Dr. Stephanie. She is realistic. If she feels you need a MD, she sends you. Otherwise, she is awesome. I appreciate her care and kindness. She is always happy and cheerful even when patient is in pain. Thank you Dr. Steph

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

Dr. Stephanie L. GREENREICH's response
So happy I can help! I really love my career and my patients so it is easy to be happy when you come in!

Submitted August 18, 2015

I met Dr. Stephanie after I had been in a car accident. She and her staff were really friendly and helpful. She got me feeling better right away and I have continued to see her off and on for back and neck pain. I would definately reccomend her to my freinds and family.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Stephanie L. GREENREICH's response
In addition to helping car accident victims feel better physically, we can help you navigate the world of Personal Injury claims which alleviates some of the stress that follows a motor vehicle injury.

Submitted August 18, 2015

I was new to chiropractic care, and Dr. Stephanie gave me a complimentary visit to answer all my questions - from what chiropractic is all about, to why she was drawn to become a DC. I've now been her patient for several years! She's ALWAYS friendly and cheerful, explains everything she's doing patiently and completely, and is clearly dedicated to my care. I am so grateful to have found her, and feel so much better - and pain free! - than I have in years.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Stephanie L. GREENREICH's response
One of my favorites is seeing people who are new to chiropractic. I love educating them about what chiropractic is all about and relieving their fears with effective, non painful care.

Dr. Stephanie L. GREENREICH's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I have lived and worked in the Kent area for over 15 years. I enjoy adjusting the spines of patients ranging in age from newborns to the elderly. We also have wheel chair access, a table to accommodate a pregnant belly and private rooms and female practitioners for those with cultural or privacy concerns.

• Spanish