Ratings for Dr. Chytra Kosmoderma

No use of treatment. So much money paid and not even 1% improvement is seen. No use.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Pathetic treatment. Spent nearly 50k to improve my skin and no help at all. All the money has gone down the drain. Very unhappy with the results. I wish I had read these reviews about her before, then I would have never gone there.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I also went there, they charged 30k no effect at all.. Moreover they treat ppl nicely if you go in jeans, and if u appear in other dress they treat you differently.. Especially, indira nagar receptionist Shoba was pathetic.. If anyone has doubts pl appear your self in the said dress code and test! They all are extremely money minded.. Beware..Chytra has a good knowledge and eexperience.. But money minded!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Extremely expensive and highly ineffective treatment. If you are willing to shell out 30-40K for all sorts of pain and discomfort and get 10% result and nothing more, then go here and make a fool of yourself. I know I did. Now I am wiser, but like my parents said before only that once you have to make a fool of yourself to understand what the world is. So go once it is now your turn. Meantime Dr. Chytra is laughing all the way to the banks thanks to fools like us. If you are capable of listening to others, then here I am saying- Strictly avoid this place. They are giving horribly expensive treatment for nothing.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I'm only 27, so I never thought of myself as a candidate for cosmetic services, until I heard about some of the services at Kosmoderma. Dr Chytra was extremely patient and sat with me for about 45 minutes explaining the enitre laser hair removal procedure and clearing every single doubt I had. I couldn't believe how knowledgeable she was about my skin and the affects of aging on the skin's growth cycle. She recommended some products, and also gave me lots of advice on how to care for my skin and didn't try to upsell me on expensive treatments. I loved it. The assisting staff at Kosmoderma are also highly skilled, take good care of you during the procedure, and are very welcoming. I am so thankful to Dr Chytra that I am no longer waxing on a monthly basis, and my face looks better for it.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

the doctor is great, she really knows her job. i really like the way she explained to me about acne, and in just 7 days i can see such a great difference, her staff are also good. i would suggest to to meet Dr chytra V Anand . you feel so much more confident when your skin is clear, i have been to the clinice on lavelle road near java city.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013