Ratings for Dr. Anne Curtis

I found Dr. Curtis to be friendly, warm, courteous, and professional. She performed a general skin check and offered options for dealing with some relatively minor issues. She answered my questions fully and clearly and then treated my skin issue. The clinic is brand new and the staff are excellent. I was in and out in under 30 minutes. An entirely positive experience.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I'm still wondering whether to stay with Dr. Curtis. I saw her to check out some moles, which she said were nothing to worry about. I also asked about skin care and acne tips, since I've had acne forever, and still do at 49! It's the strangest thing - she doesn't offer me any suggestions without my asking a question about something first. I go in with a list of questions, and she does answer them all, but I feel that she should be offering tips without me having to research something on-line then check its effectiveness with her. She seems very knowledgeable, is patient, doesn't push procedures and doesn't make me wait for more than 1/2 hour, (sad that we consider that a short wait!) but I feel someone else might have more to offer me. That said, she's decent overall.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

She has been effective and profecional. She is not the warmest person or have great communication skills in my vew, but got the job done. I think that I want to look for someone however, that can feel more at ease with and I also want to feel that all my concerns have been addressed.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013