Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Levitt

You know that feeling where, when meeting with a new psychologist, you should feel some hope when exiting their office? Never happened. Instead I felt worse each time. He enjoyed saying things like my issues were "nothing special", that as a person i was "not remarkable", and that i would only fail in my new endeavor - when in fact i'm thriving and doing better than anyone could have expected. You can find infinitely better and much more empathetic psych help elsewhere in Montreal. AVOID THIS PSYCHOLOGIST AT ALL COSTS.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

He is insightful, asks the right questions, and no matter how I feel before the appointment I leave with hope. The CBT approach which he specializes in really helped me in my everyday life. before seeing him, I had depression for years and social phobia. He helped grasp what i was going through and gave me tools to overcome it. Really helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Levitt is wonderful and helpful. I think everyone would benefit from seeing a psychologist, and Dr. Levitt is an excellent choice.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016