Dr. Robert Galarowicz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Galarowicz

Fabulous Doctor who is kind, attentive and always answers my follow-up questions promptly and thoroughly. I can't even begin to count how many health issues he's helped me and my family deal with over the years. We love Dr. Robert!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Saw Dr. Robert about 3.5 weeks ago. My entire family was sick recently with the flu and no one was getting really better. Most of us felt better after two weeks, but still had coughing, fatigue and just an overral unwell. We took antibiotics, but it just wasn't enough. I knew we needed an immune boost and the things they recommended at whole foods wasn't helping either. So, I wanted to get professional help and saw Dr. Robert who I felt confident in because he also taught some courses are Valley Hospital, so I gave him a try. With a few changes, some properly dosed supplements after a few days everyone in my family really started to improve. After a week for most of us we are back to new. Thanks a million Dr. Robert and will stay in touch on your facebook page. Love the videos and articles you been posting.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I went to Dr. Robert to help with chronic colds and sinus infections, which I felt were going on for longer than they should've been. He knew just the right supplements and nasal lavages to recommend along with telling me which foods to cut out that I had not even realized were contributing to the issues. I haven't had a cold symptom in months now! Very pleased with how quickly his approach worked.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Hi, I was referred to Dr. Robert from a coworker who lost a lot of weight with him and she was able to not need her thyroid medication. Having a thyroid issue myself I decided to see him. It was a good experience. I made some food changes that were effecting my thyroid. None of my doctors told me that certain foods can mess up your thyroid further. The thyroid symptoms got better. Much less sluggish, headaches are almost gone and not so jittery. I still like my coffee but I know when I don't drink it the jitterness gets a lot better. I know how to better take care of myself. thank yo Dr. Robert

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Rob helped me so much! Within a few visits and taking the supplements he gave me, I was able to regulate my monthly cycle and even drop some weight. My last period was much easier to take, the cramps were less severe and I didn't even have to miss work. The best thing too, is that the supplements don't have any harsh side-effects like prescription meds do, so I don't have to worry.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I had a good experience with him. He helped me deal with stress, depression and other things which had been getting me down. Always listened, never felt rushed and when I had questions he got back to me real quick. Thanks again doc!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Within my first few consults, I noticed an improvement in my symptoms and I credit him for helping me get over the worst of my fibromyalgia. I’ve even been able to go back to work. I’ve found him to be attentive, caring and very patient with all my questions. Always available by phone or email too, just really great.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Robert helped me when I thought I was a lost cause. I was having a lot of painful urinary tract issues and it seemed to get worse no matter what I did. But with some different lifestyle changes, the right supplements and diets, I'm feeling much relieved and haven't had any flare-ups in a long while.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

He's been really instrumental in helping me reach my weight loss goals and developing a diet and nutrition/exercise regime i could keep up with, even being a mom with a hectic work schedule. I feel so much better about my body!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I wanted to express a few words of gratitude for Dr. Robert. I did an internship with Dr. Robert a few years ago for my doctorate in naturopathy during the summer months. It was an amazing experience and what I learned was so helpful. Not just for myself but for the many people I get to work with. Its one thing to learn from a book and in class, but to see how to address the complex issues people come to us for was eye opening. I learned an incredible amount in the time I spent interning with him. I found that I wanted to be the practitioner he is. Caring, understanding and really knows natural medicine. -Joanna, New Hampshire

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017