Dr. Robert Galarowicz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Galarowicz

I am 35. I had been having hypertension problems for 10 years. I visited many different doctors who could only give me prescriptions for hypertension medicines. They helped but didn’t resolve the problem. A very close friend of mine suggested me to visit Dr. Robert and just have a consultation with him. I have never been that comfortable with any doctor before like with Dr. Robert. He knew what the reason of my hypertension was right away. I followed his advises and as a consequence of it I stopped taking tablets that I used to take regularly for good. After 4 weeks, my blood pressure has been perfect and I have been feeling much better overall now. I would strongly recommend Dr. Robert to anyone. He is great person and the best specialist in his profession!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Robert. He is a very well educated, meticulous, smart, and caring doctor. I recently began seeing Dr. Robert for some health issues that I believe are interrelated. I live in Northern Virginia/D.C area. After reading about Dr. Robert's background and going over some of his past patients reviews, I felt confident in seeking Dr. Robert services and traveling to NJ. I knew I was meeting a well educated doctor just based on his credentials. However, little did I know how warm and funny he also is. I was warmly welcomed upon arriving. Dr. Robert dedicated a long time to discussing the reason for my visit and he was thorough in everything he asked me. From our consultation, I came to see that he focuses his energies on that patient individually and also tries to get to know you as a person to be able to help you thoroughly. Another thing is that he applies a natural approach and quite some common sense. He isn't a doctor who will take the route of prescribing some pills to "cure" you. He implements nutrition in the healing process. This is a major plus for me. I've been prescribed quite a number of pills and yet it did not heal the numerous ailments I've been experiencing. When I went for my first consultation three weeks ago, I was suffering from extreme fatigue. Dr. Robert made some simple changes to my nutrition. I gradually began experiencing my energy begin to come back. I didn't even have to drink coffee to get through the day like I found myself doing daily. I also have to add that he prescribed me a naturopathic cream for my skin. That cream not only smells amazing but it really is helping my skin ailments. I stopped using the ointment prescribed by my dermatologist. Dr. Robert cream works so much better. I wish I would have found out about Dr. Robert years ago. I am just glad that I did now and that I was able to travel to see him. I am just beginning my treatment with him but I am truly excited about what is to come. He is a doctor who is truly passionate about what he does, which I believe drives him to give his patients the best common sense and medically based treatment to help them find healing and relief. It's only been three weeks, but I feel that going to Dr. Robert has been a blessing for me.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I have been dealing with Fatigue/stress for several years. I've visited my regular doctor and offered no answers. This doctor did a full evaluation, including lab work. He was able to make suggestions based on his expert interruption of the lab work. I applied what he recommended and I have been feeling 100% better since! I've learned that health is not a part time job and takes lifetime commitment. Nutrition, exercise and your out look on life is very important. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for the root of their issue. God Bless

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

my family and I have been seeing Dr G for the past several years and he has helped us with many health issues. He's extremely knowledgeable in treating the body as a whole rather than just the symptoms and explains everything in great detail I highly recommend seeing him for any health issues a nutritional consultation. AB.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

After a while of research I found Dr. G! My first appointment was amazing because he not only listened to every word I said, but he also answered all my questions. He recommended that I take anti/inflammatory proprietary supplements and pharmaceutical grade Omega 3 fish oil. I provided blood work that I had done 5 months prior and he noticed that I was lacking vitamin D so he strongly suggested that as well. The 3 items that I mentioned above were the only supplements/vitamin that I took for 3 weeks. The pain in my knuckles, inflammation and stiffness in my fingers and hands subsided. I went back for my 2nd consultation and could not wait to tell him the great news. If you are reading this and are suffering….if you are on medication and you are afraid of the side effects it is causing you go see Dr. G. It was the best decision I made and I will continue to follow all of his recommendations!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. G is a knowledgeable and caring doctor If you are looking for a naturopath, he should be your first choice. He is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I’ve been seeing different specialists for over 5 years trying to find out why I felt so horrible on a daily basis. Years of tests and $50 copays and nothing... In 30 minutes Dr. G diagnosed a wheat allergy and I’m on way way to feeling whole again. Fantastic doctor, very personable and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Worth every penny!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I have suffered from anxiety virtually all of my life, but recently my anxiety got so severe that I had to be hospitalized and put on powerful tranquilizer drugs. I knew I had to do something affirmative to alter this downward spiral that I was experiencing. I received Dr. G name as referral from a respected colleague from work. I can, honestly, say that after making some modest lifestyle changes and four sessions of biofeedback, I am a new person. No longer am I fretting over minor instances and worrying needlessly about things that I cannot do anything about. Dr. G is brilliant! He gave me tools that I now am able to utilize to temper my anxieties, fears, apprehensions and mood. I am, and will be forever grateful, for the time and patience that Dr. G bestowed. For anyone experiencing the symptoms I had, I strongly recommend Dr. G. This was genuinely the best present I could have given myself.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

After constant urine track and yeast infections and all doctors did was prescribe me antibiotics and diflucan over and over. I just kept getting the infections back worse and worse until I saw Robert. I am so happy that they have cleared up and didn't come back. Its been 3 months and I am very happy I am not dealing with this anymore. Thanks Robert

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I been dealing with this on and off fatigue for the last 16 months. I went to many holistic and medical doctors and was told it was in my head, stress, parasites, candida and a bunch of other things. Bought all types of supplements, tests and nothing helped me feel better. I literally just dropped in Robert's office unexpected and he fit me in for a half hour appointment. He told me what he thought I had and helped me change my diet and gave me sample meals and snacks to have. I was tired of buying everyone supplements, so we agreed to work with just diet which is what he said would help me the most. I went back to him in two weeks and my energy was much better and it has continued to be better. He said mild hypoglycemia, not severe enough, to show on a blood test but enough where I felt exhausted. My MD ran some tests and they showed some minor problems with my blood sugar and insulin. But I was already on a better diet for two months. I wonder how much worse they were before. Everything seems to be going much better.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Robert Galarowicz 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hi My name is Robert Galarowicz and I would like you to take 30 seconds to read this webpage with some important information that can help your health. Most medical doctors, naturopaths and holistic health professionals you encounter have never suffered the kind of problems you’re forced to deal with. Not me … You see, not only did I suffer from frequent colds, allergies, asthma, anxiety and depression throughout most of my childhood and well into my adult life. I went through total kidney failure and was forced to have a kidney transplant at age 24. I even had to undergo dialysis for two and a half years which was downright awful. The side effects are vomiting, nausea, paralyzing fatigue, loss of appetite and more. It was a horrible and the worst experience of my life. It was truly traumatic. And there were days where I honestly didn’t think I was going to make it… But somehow, I survived and was lucky enough to have a kidney transplant and a second chance at life. But what most people don’t know is a kidney transplant lasts 7 to 11 years on average. So, I began studying everything I could to help myself which led me to holistic/natural health, nutrition, and functional medicine. I been able to maintain my kidney transplant for over 14 years … … and I made a promise to myself. I was going to learn how to help other people like me who were suffering from health problems. I pursued an education in naturopathy, the natural health sciences, holistic & clinical nutrition so that I could help people to improve their health problems. I have worked with thousands of people with great success and I use a potent mix of scientific and functional, holistic modalities to help people heal and improve their health in the New Jersey and New York City area: • Lose body fat, boost your metabolism without any rebound weight gain. • Have a more positive mood: alleviate depression, reduce anxiety, and panic attacks. • Reduce inflammatory conditions, balance adrenal & thyroid • Control over your blood sugar levels & cholesterol • Boost your low energy levels, sleep better, better digestion • And much much more … And I’ve been able to do this for my many clients over the years and I want to help you. Contact me for a no charge 15 minute phone consultation to speak further and found out if my services can benefit you.

• English