Dr. Robert Galarowicz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Galarowicz

He's been really instrumental in helping me reach my weight loss goals and developing a diet and nutrition/exercise regime i could keep up with, even being a mom with a hectic work schedule. I feel so much better about my body!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I wanted to express a few words of gratitude for Dr. Robert. I did an internship with Dr. Robert a few years ago for my doctorate in naturopathy during the summer months. It was an amazing experience and what I learned was so helpful. Not just for myself but for the many people I get to work with. Its one thing to learn from a book and in class, but to see how to address the complex issues people come to us for was eye opening. I learned an incredible amount in the time I spent interning with him. I found that I wanted to be the practitioner he is. Caring, understanding and really knows natural medicine. -Joanna, New Hampshire

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Helped me develop a vegan diet I wanted for my beliefs. I know I needed to see someone to be a healthy vegan, as I was losing to much weight and was tired. Now I have more energy and glad I saw Dr. G. I was getting headaches and those cleared up. Feeling great and most importantly I feel healthier!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Hi, My name is Dr. Knox . I am a Chiropractor who practices in Canada. I met Dr. Robert when looking for help for one of my patients who was dealing with serious kidney issues. I discovered one of his book programs and contacted him. We talked and I found him to be very knowledgeable in holistic medicine and he was able to improve my client’s condition and she had great results in the months that followed. It was a very eye opening experience to learn about the natural options for a variety of conditions that holistic medicine works for. One of patient was so happy with Dr. Robert’s advice she visited him in the United States and did an office visit. She stated he had a great bedside manner and was able to provide recommendations for her issues through his assessment he did in person. She was thrilled she saw him. I stay in touch with Dr. Robert and consult with him when I want some natural options for my clients. He has been a great resource for me and is an expert in the field. They even began implementing one of his natural health protocols at a clinic in Canada. If you have a health any health issues and want a natural approach that will work I would recommend contacting him, so you can see what he can do for you. Sincerely, Dr. Knox

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Awesome experience. Always gave me 110% of his attention, acknowledged my concerns (unlike the MDs I’d been to) and actually helped me to feel like myself again.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Helped me recover from serious diabetic complications I was having. He helped put me on the right supplements and got me eating the right kinds of foods. I've been doing much better since and recommend him to all my friends too. He's wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I found Dr. Robert from the Bergen Record where they interviewed him about herbal teas. I decided to take my grandson to see him for some social anxiety related issues and I have actually begun seeing him myself for some chronic health troubles I’d been struggling with. I never knew a what a Naturopath was or did but I’m so grateful I found him. His assistance has made both of our lives better and healthier. I sleep better and he found I had hypoglycemia which when we addressed it I felt a big difference in my mood and energy.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Hey Dr. G! Just wanted to drop you a review to say thanks for all you did for me. Terri and I’ve been doing much better and we know your treatment was very much responsible for that. Will be in touch soon! ~Dale

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Galarowicz has consistently helped me with my poor health and I credit him with helping me avoid surgery for my diverticulitis and relieving the varicose vein pain. I was tired of all the meds and with his nutritional advice I was able to curb them in half, which reduce the side effects making me feel a lot better. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I love my visits with Dr. Robert. He has the best attitude towards his clients. You can tell he really cares about them. He always follows up with me whenever I have a question. He’s just really informative and stays up-to-date on latest research. I love your videos on youtube and hope you make some more.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017