Dr. Robert Galarowicz 13 Miles From Nyc Easy Train/Bus/Drive To Office

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Galarowicz 13 Miles From Nyc Easy Train/Bus/Drive To Office

My girlfriend was really depressed when I brought her to see Robert. She was on medications, but it just wasn't doing what it was supposed to. Robert what very nice and really seem interested in helping her. He discovered that she was vitamin d and b12 deficient along with other problems including thyroid hashimotos. No one every mentioned how these things can effect mood and make her depressed and have low energy. I don't get it. How come doctors don't check any of this stuff. She has been following what he gave her and for the first time in two years its like she is out of the hole she i was in. She is engaging again with friends and family. We are very happy and want to thank Robert and of course Miranda who is always rescheduling our appointments, because we mess up. :)

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr G is the man! He takes the time to ask lots of questions and really get to know you before recommending a plan. He has a gentle yet realistic approach and always ensures you are comfortable with the information/plan before proceeding. Dr G has completely helped reset my metabolism, I've lost 20lbs in 3 months, my energy level is now terrific, my digestive issues are now non-existent , I no longer have those evil sugar/salt cravings and as an added bonus, he's even helped mitigate my pre-menopausal night sweats! Thank you Dr G, you are truly the best!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I love this guys youtube videos and facebook posts. I never actually met him, but I learn so much from him. Love the zinc lozenge video! Check him out, he's really informative https://www.facebook.com/naturopathnj

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I was looking around for something natural to help my brother who has chronic kidney disease. Luckily I found Dr. Rob's products Kidney Restore and Kidney Shield through Amazon and I purchased them. What had put me at ease was that even though there's a lot of companies out there that you don't even know are real, with Dr. Rob's company Healthy Kidney Inc. i was able to speak to real people, Rick the health coach was really helpful and made me feel even more comfortable about ordering from them. my brother's doing way better since he started taking the Kidney Restore and Kidney Shield and his kidney numbers are better than ever. Thanks to Dr. Rob, Rick and Healthy Kidney Inc!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Rob has helped me feel so much better from acid reflux/GERD issues I was having. I used to not be able to keep anything down, but with the right supplements I'm on my way to actually enjoying my food and even put on some much needed weight. I don't look sick anymore, but more importantly than that, I don't FEEL sick. Thanks to holistic medicine, anyone who doesn't see the benefits in it is seriously missing out.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Went to him for help with my psoriatic arthritis and his tips have been a lifesaver for me. I haven't had nearly as many flare-ups and I do think the diet changes have a lot to do with that. I also feel the joint inflammation is significantly improved (used to be hard to even get out of bed), the rash also has subsided since my last flare-up. I've beent aking the supplements he gave me religiously and that's really what's done it, no fancy prescriptions...just good, natural, sensible remedies from a professional whom I trust.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Got more out of one hour and a half session than I have from months of appointments with these hot-shot so-called Doctors in NYC's top leading hospitals. There you just get bounced around, wait forever and then leave with a prescription for something you can't pronounce that makes you feel even lousier than you did to start with! This guy is better by leaps and bounds. I've always favored a natural approach to my health too, and having been diagnosed with lymphoma last fall, I still rely heavily on supplements and natural means to help me feel strong enough to heal in addition to the meds I'm on. He's given me so much of his time and attention and I am so grateful for all of his dedication. Truly a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I was very pleased with my results from our ongoing sessions. I am doing much better and finally getting restful sleep. My work/life balance is better and my chronic anxiety is under control with the tips and supplements you gave me. I thank you sincerely, Doctor Galarowicz.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. G has been wonderful. I've been a longtime patient and finally decided to write a review to let others know that he is the genuine article, and a wonderfully knowledgeable practitioner of natural medicine. His insights have helped me turn the tables on my high blood pressure and heart disease and I feel so much better since he helped me quit smoking and eat healthier. I have a family history of heart disease so it was vital that I turned toward a healthier lifestyle and maintained it and Dr. G. helped me accomplish just that, he's fabulous.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I wanted to let everyone know about my visits with Dr. Robert. He took some time to understand my issues and his stuff works. I am on a better path and haven't felt this good in a long time. Thanks Dr. Robert and see you in a few months!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Robert Galarowicz 13 Miles From Nyc Easy Train/Bus/Drive To Office's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hi My name is Robert Galarowicz and I would like you to take 30 seconds to read this webpage with some important information that can help your health. Most medical doctors, naturopaths and holistic health professionals you encounter have never suffered the kind of problems you’re forced to deal with. Not me … You see, not only did I suffer from frequent colds, allergies, asthma, anxiety and depression throughout most of my childhood and well into my adult life. I went through total kidney failure and was forced to have a kidney transplant at age 24. I even had to undergo dialysis for two and a half years which was downright awful. The side effects are vomiting, nausea, paralyzing fatigue, loss of appetite and more. It was a horrible and the worst experience of my life. It was truly traumatic. And there were days where I honestly didn’t think I was going to make it… But somehow, I survived and was lucky enough to have a kidney transplant and a second chance at life. But what most people don’t know is a kidney transplant lasts 7 to 11 years on average. So, I began studying everything I could to help myself which led me to holistic/natural health, nutrition, and functional medicine. I been able to maintain my kidney transplant for over 14 years … … and I made a promise to myself. I was going to learn how to help other people like me who were suffering from health problems. I pursued an education in naturopathy, the natural health sciences, holistic & clinical nutrition so that I could help people to improve their health problems. I have worked with thousands of people with great success and I use a potent mix of scientific and functional, holistic modalities to help people heal and improve their health in the New Jersey and New York City area: • Lose body fat, boost your metabolism without any rebound weight gain. • Have a more positive mood: alleviate depression, reduce anxiety, and panic attacks. • Reduce inflammatory conditions, balance adrenal & thyroid • Control over your blood sugar levels & cholesterol • Boost your low energy levels, sleep better, better digestion • And much much more … And I’ve been able to do this for my many clients over the years and I want to help you. Contact me for a no charge 15 minute phone consultation to speak further and found out if my services can benefit you.

• English