Robert Galarowicz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Robert Galarowicz

I started thyroid medications on the direction of my family doctor. It helped but I still didn't feel 100 percent. I wanted to try a naturopath and I choose Dr. Robert. I would say I got back to feeling 100% myself after all these thyroid issues. I needed some other nutrients besides the meds to help my thyroid and it's working. I feel good again. If you want to visit a naturopath call Dr. Robert.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

Dr Robert helped me when no one else could. I had spent almost two years seeing several doctors and six ENT's (ear nose and throat specialists) about a post nasal drip and fatigue that had them all stumped. The few things the ENT's tried did not work and a couple of them wanted to do radical risky surgical procedures. Upon a friend's recommendation I began seeing Dr. Robert. I was skeptical only because no one had helped me but he assured me not to do surgery. His recommendations began to help. My only advice is to follow all his recommendations because I took a while to do that, but as soon as I did I was cured! The Record stands as follows: zero for six on doctors, zero for six again using ENT 'specialists', and 1 for 1 with Naturopathic Doctor Robert! In addition his staff, particularly Miranda, was so empathetic when I needed it most. After generously giving me a half hour of time on the phone, she reassured me Dr. Robert could help me with a subsequent severe anxiety episode. I am happy to report that after just a few hypnosis sessions (and a little Rapid Eye therapy), my anxiety has virtually vanished! The fact that he recorded our sessions allowed me to reinforce a calm state multiple times daily until I came out the other side of anxiety. In conclusion, Dr Robert is a genuinely caring compassionate and knowledgeable practioner who is 2 for 2 with extremely distressing maladies that I was starting to think would never relent. Please try him, especially when you are at your wits end and nothing else has worked. And please follow all his directions to the T as you will may regain hope and overcome! Final stats Medical establishment O for a baker's dozen; Dr Robert batting 1000

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

Great,advice seems to be working pretty good and last physical went much better than last years'. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

I really didn't want to start dialysis just yet. My nephrologist said it needs to be soon. I purchased Robert's natural kidney health program and used the email support included. He helped me get a better handle on my diet and what nutrients I needed to take. Retested a month later and a 7 point raise in GFR. I am able to push dialysis away for longer. Not sure how long, but at least its not next month like my doctor thought. When I am in NYC again I will drop surely pay him a visit.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

He's amazing! My son has had really bad eczema for many years now, our family GP went straight to steroids but neither of us wanted that so decided to go natural route. Needless to say, with the special body wrap he gave him, a couple supplements and a cream he's 70% improved in 3 weeks! My husband, his grandma, our doctor even...we were all blown away!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

OMG, my constipation is finally gone. GI doctor was a disappointment, but not seeing Robert. No more laxatives or smooth move tea. I can go now without problems or aids.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

I can not sing this man's praises enough! Has helped me over the years with so many things from painful spider veins which no longer hurt and practically vanished to lowering my TSH which was quite high. I didn't want to use the meds my GP suggested because I honestly am already maxed out on prescriptions, at my age this is (unfortunately) the norm. Dr. Rob gave me natural thyroid pills and brought my TSH into a normal range for the first time in a long while. I love him, he's great!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Amazingly insightful and attentive provider. Very conscientious of all of my and my husband's questions about our treatment options, never felt put off or like I didn't know what was going on. He never speaks in a way that's inaccessible. Also, his protocol was just what we needed to get back in shape and prevent some hereditary conditions we were both worried about developing as we got nearer our sixties. I'm very grateful for all his patience with us and for his expertise, of course.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

I had bought one of his books off amazon and contacted him for some clarification about somthing, to my surprise he actually wrote back! Real cool guy, I like him and what he says

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

His expertise has helped me deal with so many things I thought I'd need expensive medicines for...gout, acne, hashimoto's and my four year-olds chronic cough. I even sent my dad to him to quit smoking through hypnosis. My whole family goes to him and he really just provides the whole package of health care. I don't normally write reviews (hate computers! lol) but I had to say something about this wonderful man, GOD bless!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Robert Galarowicz 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hi My name is Robert Galarowicz and I would like you to take 30 seconds to read this webpage with some important information that can help your health. Most medical doctors, naturopaths and holistic health professionals you encounter have never suffered the kind of problems you’re forced to deal with. Not me … You see, not only did I suffer from frequent colds, allergies, asthma, anxiety and depression throughout most of my childhood and well into my adult life. I went through total kidney failure and was forced to have a kidney transplant at age 24. I even had to undergo dialysis for two and a half years which was downright awful. The side effects are vomiting, nausea, paralyzing fatigue, loss of appetite and more. It was a horrible and the worst experience of my life. It was truly traumatic. And there were days where I honestly didn’t think I was going to make it… But somehow, I survived and was lucky enough to have a kidney transplant and a second chance at life. But what most people don’t know is a kidney transplant lasts 7 to 11 years on average. So, I began studying everything I could to help myself which led me to holistic/natural health, nutrition, and functional medicine. I been able to maintain my kidney transplant for over 14 years … … and I made a promise to myself. I was going to learn how to help other people like me who were suffering from health problems. I pursued an education in naturopathy, the natural health sciences, holistic & clinical nutrition so that I could help people to improve their health problems. I have worked with thousands of people with great success and I use a potent mix of scientific and functional, holistic modalities to help people heal and improve their health in the New Jersey and New York City area: • Lose body fat, boost your metabolism without any rebound weight gain. • Have a more positive mood: alleviate depression, reduce anxiety, and panic attacks. • Reduce inflammatory conditions, balance adrenal & thyroid • Control over your blood sugar levels & cholesterol • Boost your low energy levels, sleep better, better digestion • And much much more … And I’ve been able to do this for my many clients over the years and I want to help you. Contact me for a no charge 15 minute phone consultation to speak further and found out if my services can benefit you.

• English