Dr. Robert Galarowicz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Galarowicz

The supposed top doctors at Columbia couldn't fix my bloating, burping and this uncomfortable feeling in my stomach and chest. Two years I spent with them on and off all these different medications. My mom saw Robert's office driving one day and decided to make me an appointment. One session with Robert and I was 80% better in about 11 days. I am not 100% better yet, but after two years of being constantly uncomfortable I feel like a new person. It feels so much better to wake up and go through my day without constantly feeling ill.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Hi Robert I am so happy to see the card I sent you on your website. Still feeling good and following what you advised me. I am not %100 perfect on everything, but enough that my problems don't come back. See you in the spring when I come back up to New Jersey. If anyone is thinking of seeing Robert. See the card I sent him on his website. www.holisticalternativenaturopath.com/client-reviews/

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

I'd been to numerous doctors who couldn't seem to solve a lot of the symptoms I was having from my neuropathy. I was so sick and tired of the pins and needles and tingling sensations, it was making my life a nightmare. I'm glad I was referred to Dr. G. He helped me put an end to all those symptoms with a course of natural supplements that seemed to work instantly. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Great help with my chronic anxiety. He knew just the right supplements to recommend and I have been feeling better with each visit.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

My girlfriend was really depressed when I brought her to see Robert. She was on medications, but it just wasn't doing what it was supposed to. Robert what very nice and really seem interested in helping her. He discovered that she was vitamin d and b12 deficient along with other problems including thyroid hashimotos. No one every mentioned how these things can effect mood and make her depressed and have low energy. I don't get it. How come doctors don't check any of this stuff. She has been following what he gave her and for the first time in two years its like she is out of the hole she i was in. She is engaging again with friends and family. We are very happy and want to thank Robert and of course Miranda who is always rescheduling our appointments, because we mess up. :)

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr G is the man! He takes the time to ask lots of questions and really get to know you before recommending a plan. He has a gentle yet realistic approach and always ensures you are comfortable with the information/plan before proceeding. Dr G has completely helped reset my metabolism, I've lost 20lbs in 3 months, my energy level is now terrific, my digestive issues are now non-existent , I no longer have those evil sugar/salt cravings and as an added bonus, he's even helped mitigate my pre-menopausal night sweats! Thank you Dr G, you are truly the best!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I love this guys youtube videos and facebook posts. I never actually met him, but I learn so much from him. Love the zinc lozenge video! Check him out, he's really informative https://www.facebook.com/naturopathnj

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I was looking around for something natural to help my brother who has chronic kidney disease. Luckily I found Dr. Rob's products Kidney Restore and Kidney Shield through Amazon and I purchased them. What had put me at ease was that even though there's a lot of companies out there that you don't even know are real, with Dr. Rob's company Healthy Kidney Inc. i was able to speak to real people, Rick the health coach was really helpful and made me feel even more comfortable about ordering from them. my brother's doing way better since he started taking the Kidney Restore and Kidney Shield and his kidney numbers are better than ever. Thanks to Dr. Rob, Rick and Healthy Kidney Inc!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Rob has helped me feel so much better from acid reflux/GERD issues I was having. I used to not be able to keep anything down, but with the right supplements I'm on my way to actually enjoying my food and even put on some much needed weight. I don't look sick anymore, but more importantly than that, I don't FEEL sick. Thanks to holistic medicine, anyone who doesn't see the benefits in it is seriously missing out.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Went to him for help with my psoriatic arthritis and his tips have been a lifesaver for me. I haven't had nearly as many flare-ups and I do think the diet changes have a lot to do with that. I also feel the joint inflammation is significantly improved (used to be hard to even get out of bed), the rash also has subsided since my last flare-up. I've beent aking the supplements he gave me religiously and that's really what's done it, no fancy prescriptions...just good, natural, sensible remedies from a professional whom I trust.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Robert Galarowicz 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hi My name is Robert Galarowicz and I would like you to take 30 seconds to read this webpage with some important information that can help your health. Most medical doctors, naturopaths and holistic health professionals you encounter have never suffered the kind of problems you’re forced to deal with. Not me … You see, not only did I suffer from frequent colds, allergies, asthma, anxiety and depression throughout most of my childhood and well into my adult life. I went through total kidney failure and was forced to have a kidney transplant at age 24. I even had to undergo dialysis for two and a half years which was downright awful. The side effects are vomiting, nausea, paralyzing fatigue, loss of appetite and more. It was a horrible and the worst experience of my life. It was truly traumatic. And there were days where I honestly didn’t think I was going to make it… But somehow, I survived and was lucky enough to have a kidney transplant and a second chance at life. But what most people don’t know is a kidney transplant lasts 7 to 11 years on average. So, I began studying everything I could to help myself which led me to holistic/natural health, nutrition, and functional medicine. I been able to maintain my kidney transplant for over 14 years … … and I made a promise to myself. I was going to learn how to help other people like me who were suffering from health problems. I pursued an education in naturopathy, the natural health sciences, holistic & clinical nutrition so that I could help people to improve their health problems. I have worked with thousands of people with great success and I use a potent mix of scientific and functional, holistic modalities to help people heal and improve their health in the New Jersey and New York City area: • Lose body fat, boost your metabolism without any rebound weight gain. • Have a more positive mood: alleviate depression, reduce anxiety, and panic attacks. • Reduce inflammatory conditions, balance adrenal & thyroid • Control over your blood sugar levels & cholesterol • Boost your low energy levels, sleep better, better digestion • And much much more … And I’ve been able to do this for my many clients over the years and I want to help you. Contact me for a no charge 15 minute phone consultation to speak further and found out if my services can benefit you.

• English
  • Spanish

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.