Ratings for Dr. Sue Cherian

Absolutely amazing doctor. She often runs behind, but that's because she genuinely takes time to work out what is going on with her patients. She is exceptional with those who have mental health issues (in my case depression and anxiety - though thanks to her I've overcome both of those), and was extremely thorough when helping me through my pregnancy. She is sensible and encouraging but is also straight forward - for example she's didn't pretend that my weight wasn't a problem, but was sensitive when making a long term plan to help me address it. Dr Cherian isn't the kind of doctor who just churns out scripts and tosses you out the door. She takes her patients seriously and is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

If you need help from Dr Cherian, pray that it won't clash with her making a coffee!. Poor Staff must cover for her. Chemists (2 independent) check scripts issued for her frequent errors. Very pleased she is my ex-doctor!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

very incompetent, probably the worst doctor i have ever visited

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Very very impressed, great doctor, very understanding & helpfull. Highly recomended!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I saw Dr Cherian recently and have to say that my health issues were addressed and her follow up was was not something I expected. She was so thorough, didn't rush me and besides her running late I could to speak highly enough of her... My parents are now seeing her as well!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Brilliant female GP - runs a little behind schedule, but she never rushes you through an appointment. Very thorough and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013