Ratings for Dr. Gregory R. Galakatos

Have had nothing but problems with my knee after his surgery. Looking for another surgeon to correct the first surgery.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I went to him for a knee surgery after dislocating my knee. He was great! Made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. Everything was done in a timely manor. I have had no issues since and it's been almost 5 yrs! I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

He is so ego based on himself it's unbelievable. His operating theatre gave me a staph infection which he never apologized for. It cost me 6 months of agony and long term damage. His office is totally disorganized and has no sense of customer care. Worst doctor I have ever been eased to.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I have now had a double knee replacement done and roatator cuff surgury done by Dr. Galakatos. In both cases I recovered quickly and the pain of years was gone. He is an excellent surgion. He knows what he is doing and I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Had an accident in '98 fixed my leg good. I have permantent foot damage from neglegent care. My femer and tibia had to eventually be rebroken and striaghtened. If you need more than a bandaid go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr Greg Galakatos is a great surgeon. I almost had my foot cut off and he was able to allow me to walk again. Other doctors want to amputate my foot and he saved it. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

This doctor was extremely helpful and considerate to my situation

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

He treated me 6/10 and this doctor is a quack.I would tell him my finger cant move and it was hurting and for 3 months all he did was give me a prescription. On the 4th month I had not improved and he tries to bend my finger and when I yanked back and he could not bend it he turns to me and says ohh you need physical therapy.Had I received therapy after the first month I probably could close my hand all the way by now but he works for insurance companies not your health.He was at St Johns Mercy medical building I want to sue him personally now

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

This doctor had about 6 or 8 patients scheduled at the same time..was about 20min late on my appt. and spent about 2 minutes with me. He also gave the exact opposite advice that maybe 6 other doctors I contacted gave and now I'm in pain.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Gregory R. Galakatos's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)