Ratings for Dr. Jacob Holmes

If this is the Dr Holmes who was a registrar at Nambour prior to moving to Victoria, I have to say he was brilliant and changed my life. Very understanding of my issues and made a real difference to my life. Extremely professional. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Rude uncaring don't go and see him. He is more interterested in himself than patients. Don't see people on time leaves you waiting only for him to be rude. If he had s student or someone else in the consultation will attempt to be kind. Save your money and time go and see another psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Rude man, saw me when he was training ( not sure if he is a consultant now..) and told me I was building up a good mental health "CV"- note this was after 2nd admission to hospital and he was reviewing me in the ED... barely a CV worth of history.. Wasn't at all sympathetic and was dismissive of my concerns. Hope he has improved! Bad experience

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr holmes was the registar for my dr professor Isaac Schweitzer back in 2002 at the Melbourne Clinic.he was lovely and very helpful.he was knowledgable and very trust worthy.I could speak to Dr Holmes bout anything and knew that he could help me with my problems.thanks heaps Dr Holmes.don't know if u remember me but I was the cheeky blonde bipolar girl that Professor Schweitzer use to c.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014