Ratings for Dr. Justin Marillier

We were so pleased and relieved to have this doctor deliver our baby, he took good care of us and found him to be reassuring and comforting when things were not going to plan. I've had nothing but compliments from other medical professionals on my c-section incision. Professional, caring and overall nice doctor!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

So pleased with my care! 5 stars. Very good doctor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Justin took great care of me and my baby and I only have kind words for this man! He is kind, caring and answered all my questions without ever making me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

This doc is now a OBGYN. He simply does not know what he is doing. He preformed dangerous procedures on me without permission, and when I tried to ask questions he gave me a “This is what I specialize in. This is what we are doing because I said so.” Speech. Also his “nurse” never weighed me with checkups, nor did she know how to use a blood pressure cuff. She put it on upside down on my elbow. 4 WEEKS IN A ROW. When she got a crazy reading she said “this machine isn’t working properly” And for someone with pregnancy induced hypertension, that is kind of a important part of a check up. So no. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy. He put me and my baby in serious danger and he is lucky we both came out healthy. I would rather deliver a baby in the woods around a pack of wolves than trust this man. Hands down the most uneducated doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Awesome experience I love how humility get very knowledgeable.. I feel very safe in his hands.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I have never had a better doctor! Caring, understanding, compassionate, knowledgable, and did I mention caring. I miss this doctor! It is difficult to find a doctor that is willing to sit and actually listen. He was one of the only docs I've had that listens and shows actual concern for your health. There are not enough kind words to say about this man. You are missed in Slave.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Justin is a very caring, compassionate and a very kind and knowledgeable Doctor. Best Doctor I have had in a long time.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Love, Love, love Dr. Justin! He's friendly, knowledgable and great with my kids. If he's not sure what is going on, he doesn't hesitate to refer to a specialist . We will miss him when he moves :(. Good Luck Dr.Justin!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013