Ratings for Dr. Alan Tang

Same as what the reviewer before me says, I'm glad someone else noticed and spoke up about this: he makes his assistants do everything. This would not be such an issue if it were not for the way he has hired his helping staff--they are under-qualified and inexperienced (they seem like they are newly graduated or still in dental school). I hold no bias against them, they are very friendly girls (although some of them lack the social skills to interact professionally/pleasantly with patients) and I'm sure they're trying their best; that being said I suspect that Dr. Tang hired them based on their appearance (young, Asian, female, decent face, decent body) rather than their skill, because their "best" effort is not good enough at this price range. Dr. Tang himself only assesses and gives them instructions (which they then follow poorly, as a matter of fact) and he doesn't interact with his patients after (like asking if they have any questions), he'll get up immediately and move on to the next patient before you can even say "thank you". One time I did have a question so I asked the assistant who was still attending to me if she could get the dentist back for me, and she replied that he was busy now with another patient so I would have to wait half an hour for him to be done. I did not have that kind of time so I just left. The overall atmosphere of this place is "You done yet? Please leave, I have other patients to see and you're wasting my time. I want to get this over with and go home." Makes you feel unwelcome and insignificant. Also check out the first review I wrote on his other RateMD page: replace numbers 3606864 in the address bar with numbers 3481602 to go to the page.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Don't believe his website,it is not true. After my Orth, I feel horrible, I got a ugly face.He always let his young staffs do when the kids were there without their parents cheating cheating...

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016