Ratings for Dr. Tadd Tesfamicheal

1st he said he fix 4 teeth with root canals & the within a mouth all those teeth needed to be pulled & I needed dentures & within 3 months 1 of 2 teeth he HAD to leave in my mouth in order to have something for the dentures to hook to which both had root canals before the dentures went in (& not a mouth after getting his bill & the dentures) got infected & had to be pulled & the dentures reworked & 3 mouths later the other root canaled tooth broke off at the gum on chirstmas eve moring & everyone in the office was on a 2 week vacation until after new years & I called left 3 messages over the holiday vacation & no 1 returned & when I call 3 days after the staffs returned i was told that until my bill had been by my insurance for the work I had already had done then & only then could they help me. I called the insurance company which told me they had already paid the bill in full.then I received a bill for $1900.00 for the 2 root canals for 2 teeth I no longer had.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013