Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Greenberg

When I first started consults with Dr Yvonne, I admit there were times I'd get frustrated , even mad. I'd think she wasn't listening when she was challenging me during our chats. During sessions, I wouldn't always understand straight away what she was getting at. However, later on after processing the session I would get it - I would have my "ah-ha! " moment. She is a doctor where the therapy continued long after leaving the consult room. This woman is brilliant and she was the first one to properly diagnose me correctly. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be where I am now with the understanding of my unique brain and how to process through life with a neurodivergency.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I had the great fortune of being referred to Yvonne during a traumatic period of my life. She was always available at critical times. My current good mental health is thank to her treatment of me for a number of years.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I had the misfortune of being referred to Yvonne many years ago. She was disorganised, often incoherent, and constantly interrupted my responses to her questions, There were times when I wondered who was treating who. Needless to say, one appointment was enough for me. I still get chills down my spine when I think about her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Very poor doctor and she makes assumptions. Would not recommend anyone to jer

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Abuses Australian Public Service compulsory referrals. Provides biased non-factual information to please the referring employer / Comcare.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013